vtec not poppin

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

look kid i own a 2002 rsx s and im telling you that if there is no check engine light on and your hearing it then its fine. if you dont like your answer maybe you should just go to hondatech where all the real VTECH ppl are found

Hahahaha you said VTECH, hahaha.

Sounds like the ass dyno needs some calibration;)

Don't get me wrong, I do know that it's engaging, after my rebuild I forgot to plug it in... MAN what a difference. Its just that never really snaps my neck back when I hit 4k or whatever it is, sometimes it's actually quite smooth.

Don't get me wrong, I do know that it's engaging, after my rebuild I forgot to plug it in... MAN what a difference. Its just that never really snaps my neck back when I hit 4k or whatever it is, sometimes it's actually quite smooth.

I wish I got thrown back in my seat when at the crossover.

first off I would like to apaligize for saying that you guys would be stupid all of these are great ideas and its helping alot my buddy got on my laptop and read what you guys where saying and decided to leave a comment of his own witch was the same reason why I got kicked the last forum....... but it doesnt explain the power lose

both You think it could compression lose cause when I take off theres power lose even when i engage vtec

Last edited:
all at ounce and I just did a compression and leak test and everything checked out fine but when I checked the plugs they where all burnt and their denso iridiums i noticed they were burnt two weeks after i had put them so I bought another set. I had ngk laser welded plugs before and they where fine so im thinking its more than likley the plugs

you bought iridiums, aren't those like $15-25 a plug?

shoot, always ran bosch platinum because of the 100,000 mile thing. I think i'm going to switch on the next set, just run plain jane boschs or champions.

you bought iridiums, aren't those like $15-25 a plug?

shoot, always ran bosch platinum because of the 100,000 mile thing. I think i'm going to switch on the next set, just run plain jane boschs or champions.

brand new bosch plugs stranded me the mountains of west virginia... nkg all the way!!

That and high-dollar plugs with 50 electrodes or how ever they market them, dont give you any extra ponies, no matter what your ass-dyno may say. I ALWAYS run regular old NGKs in all my stuff, car, dirt bike, lawnmower, etc.

look kid i own a 2002 rsx s and im telling you that if there is no check engine light on and your hearing it then its fine. if you dont like your answer maybe you should just go to hondatech where all the real VTECH ppl are found

i think its VTEC not VTECH =]
haha
i had to do that,

Originally Posted by coco_nut909
[you guys are all stupid im not imaging things even my friends drove the car and its not the same, so is there no solenoid i can check like the b-series]

You'r e the dumbass for calling them stupid and then asking for help. Be thankful they're helping you even though they have no gain by doing so.

haha i just realized my reply was really late....
w/e

Last edited:
i think its VTEC not VTECH =]
haha
i had to do that,

Originally Posted by coco_nut909
[you guys are all stupid im not imaging things even my friends drove the car and its not the same, so is there no solenoid i can check like the b-series]

You'r e the dumbass for calling them stupid and then asking for help. Be thankful they're helping you even though they have no gain by doing so.
lol in case you didnt notcie i was being a smart ass thats why i posted that in caps and the other words are not

Back