VTEC pressure switch sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blink1_8_2dude

ok this is my problem dropped my b18c into my integra and when i was in the process of wiring it i found that the vtec pressure switch sensor was broken so i went to the honda parts company to get another one and they told me a new one was $57, its a metal bolt with plastic at the end people!!!!!!!!!, this simply just isnt in my budget. So i remembered that my sister totalled her 99 honda accord and it is just sittin in our yard and it has a F-series vtec motor in it i looked at the vtec solenoid and then i looked under it at the pressure switch and the parts look identical and it fits perfectly, so my question is can i just use this one or are they different internally??????????

all USDM VTEC solenoinds and switches are the same
JDM work off of the opposite +/- pulse (not sure which but its the opposite of USDM)

are you using a JDM or USDM ECU?

ok so my whole motor is jdm my ecu is usdm and i should pull the whole solenoid when all i need is the pressure switch why cant i just pull the usdm pressure switch and keep the jdm solenoid?

sorry im stupid :huh:

Back