1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vtec pressure switch

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by spiritofjosh, Jan 26, 2009.

1. spiritofjosh

spiritofjosh know your role!

I ordered a jdm d15b and I heard that they dont usually come with the vtec pressure switch on them and if they do mine didnt. So where can I find me one of these? I tried browsing online and couldnt find much and I wired most of the wiring harness up with an Si harness but I have that green plug left over of course. Thanks a lot.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

check the for sale section on here i saw some on there not to long ago. then ebaymotors always has a few your gonna need on for a z6

3. spiritofjosh

Thanks bro, yeah I checked the sale section briefly and I'll check again but if I play my cards right I should be pulling my old motor out tomorrow and hopefully putting the new one in right after or the next day so I doubt I'll get the pressure switch by then, so how is the engine going to run without that switch?

4. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

it will be fine but i wouldnt go over 4000 rpm until you got it fixed

5. spiritofjosh

Yeah I'm not gonna go wild just yet, I wanna see how the thing rides and make sure its reliable anyway. Thanks again.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted