vtec sol 15mm rear sway bar on '94 civc EX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

hey all. I've been planning on adding a rear sway setup from a 4dr civic EX to my '94 EX coupe, but then I found out the 4dr GSR uses a 14mm rear bar instead of the 13mm so I was planning on going with that one instead. I know the GSR bar will bolt right on (with the teg or 4dr EX LCA's), but now I come to find out the '96/'97 vtec del sols use an even bigger 15mm rear bar. The 4dr civic EX/GSR LCA's are the same Honda part, but the vtec del sol LCA's are supposedly different from everything else for some reason. Does anybody know if the 15mm bar will bolt right on? Which LCA's will I need? Thanx for any help :)

the integras and del sol VTEC's LCA's are the same. You will need to buy new d-bushings, new d brakets and there bolts, and then a set of endlinks. Then you should be good.

oops- yeah my fault... i was looking at the sol si lca's- those are different, but probly only for the lack of abs sensor mountings(?). RS integras are different from all other tegs too probably for the same reason. I was just worried about the 15mm bar maybe not being the right dimensions for some reason, I've never heard of anyone swapping the 15mm bar onto anything...

so as soon as the qtr panels are back on my car, hopefully I'll have some parts tracked down- stay tuned for follow up!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :driver:

Back