Vtec? Vtec Oil Pressure Switch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wwintegra94

Alright over the winter i did a GSR swap into my 94 Integra LS. I missing PLUGS for the Vtec Oil Pressure Switch, Vtec Solenoid, And Vehicle Speed Sensor! I dont really want to hard wire it but will if i have to i will. Acura wont sell me just the plug i have to buy a whole harness for 800 buks.. i will hard wire it but need to know which prong for the solenoid is ground and which one goes to D6. Also how would i hook up the wires to the prongs and is it safe to drive my car how it is without the vtec? Should i sodder the wires onto the prongs? Can someone Please help me i am in dieing need of assistance!!!! Thanx alot guys.. I did do a few searches and couldnt really find anything, and all the junk yards around my way have no Vtec Integras.... :worthy:

Originally posted by ratherbewalking@Jul 28 2004, 06:58 AM
id post in the classifieds man
[post=369203]Quoted post[/post]​

well im tryin to figure out if and where to hard wire it so i can get it done for now cause i have a show coming up this weekend and want it running right before i drive 2 hours away..

try going to the junkyard. any civic or integra with vtec (like the civic EX, del sol SI, Integra GSR's, ect) plugs will work.

Or try posting in the classifieds here and over on HT.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 28 2004, 07:44 AM
try going to the junkyard. any civic or integra with vtec (like the civic EX, del sol SI, Integra GSR's, ect) plugs will work.

Or try posting in the classifieds here and over on HT.
[post=369216]Quoted post[/post]​

thanx alot man now just gotta find some junk yards..

alright i found a junk yard about 15 min. away im going there after work to pik up the whole wire harness. thanx again guys!!!

yeah dude. That harness isn't going to just plug in, but it should have all the ends you need to make your existing harness work.

good luck

Back