Vtec Wiring, Need Direction

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok a friends got like a 5th or a 6th gen civic hes putting a B16 motor in, i know how to solder, so hes asked me to build a harness to "wire up the vtec". I need like a wiring diagram, and maybe some connectors i'm guessing, so if anyone has a diagram or info about the connectors and where i should look for them hook it up. If theres another post, please point me in the right direction.

and i would like to thank the moderator that took down my other post of the same question on the swap board. E solsi or whatever u were so much help. i hope u show everyone else the same courtesy u showed me. If i wanted shit i wouldnt be asking for wiring diagrams, would I? u could of at least sent me to a post with the information i was looking for. What a dick.

ok here it goes
4 wires
vtec oil pressure B5
second o2 C8
Vtec Solenoid A8
Knock sensor B19
this is for the 91 ecu so it may be diffrent for you

Originally posted by rollinfatbudz420@Jun 20 2003, 03:38 AM
and i would like to thank the moderator that took down my other post of the same question on the swap board. E solsi or whatever u were so much help. i hope u show everyone else the same courtesy u showed me. If i wanted shit i wouldnt be asking for wiring diagrams, would I? u could of at least sent me to a post with the information i was looking for. What a dick.

you're about to get yourself banned. you made a stupid poll on him for NO fucking reason. as a mod, he did his job by closing 1 of your double posts, something we don't tolerate here, or anywhere on the internet.

on top of all that, if you had half a fucking clue- you would have looked for the wiring info in our SWAP and ARTICLES sections instead of being a lazy bastard and posting 3 times on the same damn thing.

so you know what, this ones locked to.

1 more post of bullshit from you, and you're gone. shape up, or ship the fuck out

I'm in a low tolerance mood tonight. He's already been upgraded to :ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back