1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vtec Wiring On Jdm H22

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by tab, Mar 5, 2003.

1. tab

tab Super Moderator

My H22A is completely bolted down, and most of the wiring and stuff is done already. I need to know which VTEC wires go to which places on the JDM ecu. Also, I had a question as to whether or not this engine has an internal coil, or an external. My engine did not come with a coil, but the guy that sold it to me sent along a distributor cap(new) for the engine. It doesn't fit. There is a post that sticks straight out from the distibutor, and a spring tipping out past the edge of that post. Is that the coil, or is that a pickup from an external coil? Thanks, Tyson

2. BlackJDMdeath

BlackJDMdeath Senior Member

i wish i could help you with your wiring troubles, but i CAN help you with your distributor confusion. the jdm h22a DOES come with an internal coil, if you need to get a distributor or cap for it, i got the cap for my jdm h22a from honda for a 96 accord.

3. ludester1

ludester1 Member

4. johnny20blaze

johnny20blaze New Member

i got a h22a swapping 2 accord 97 do i need solenoids???

5. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

this thread is 6 years old, try the search button if you cant find it then make a new thread.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted