1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vtec wiring

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by hazzardboy95, Sep 13, 2008.

1. hazzardboy95

hazzardboy95 Hon-daaaa

Whats up guys. I recemtly purchased a 93 civic hatch. It has a zc single cam vtec sk2 mani, sk2 throttle body, dc sport header, ans some other little goodies and its also tuned on chrome. Oh and it used to be boosted so i need advice on how to de-tune the engine cause it wasnt done after the turbo came offf. But my question is where do the two wires comming from the solenoid and pressure sensor plug into the ecu at. Its a p28 ecu one of the wires is already in an the other one fell out today whoever wired it kinda rigged it. The one currently plugged in is in the bigger of the three harnessses. O an as far as the wiring any kinda of pictures would be greatly appreciated.

2. hazzardboy95

hazzardboy95 Hon-daaaa

Seriously people i need help i know there is someone out there with the answer

3. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

theres all kinds of p28 ecu pin outs all over here and google try the search button

4. hazzardboy95

hazzardboy95 Hon-daaaa

What do you mean, how are they many types of one ecu. Alright should i just try google.

5. haao13

haao13 New Member

the solenoid goes to a4 and the pressure switch goes to d6. check in the reference section for a pic

6. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

You misread it. He said there's a bunch of different ECU pin out diagrams everywhere, not a bunch of different ECUs...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted