Vtech Included!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Unless it comes with a phone, it's not worth a damn. :lol:

Go take a look at it... if the engine swap was done well and the stereo install is clean, it might be worth it.

The body looks like it is in good shape, but you will want to have a look at it in person to make sure the paint job is okay. You should either build an LSVTEC with that head or get a GSR/ITR short block for it.

1 word CARFAX.

:lol: :lol: Yeah, the guy selling the car DID say "Vtech" too. How about that.... <_<
I checked it out and I guess Honda changed the wiring in '92. It has a white wire instead of a grey wire off the distributor. I'm not really sure what this means other than it is un-smogable. I have checked around and it is around $1500 to smog this mo-fo. I'm just getting a stock '91 LS and building the beast. I'll let you guys know.

Ls/Vtec - what head are you running? I'm picking up a P/P GSR head. (B16 head is hard to find around here) What ECU do I use? Should I swap the tranny? What are the differences between 90-93? Are some years better? Thanx guys...

i say no for two reasons-

1- the guy doesn't even know wtf vtec is.
2- type R cams- no mention of vlave train. can stock b16a hold an itr cam combo safely??? I don't know

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 26 2003, 08:28 PM
2- type R cams- no mention of vlave train. can stock b16a hold an itr cam combo safely??? I don't know

yes, if stock rev limit is retained.

Back