VTECPOWER gets a huge public applogy for ME!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

she can have the company....I don't want it anymore, besides I have my own now that will OWN that one! Its just a lot of BS that no one should have to go through...let this be a lesson to us all, pick you significant others very wisely!

sorry to hear about what happened.

good luck with you new adventure. and you are still a good seller in my book, you hooked me up good with my mounts :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
sucks to hear matt... if you need help moving shit or need a place to store shit, just hit me up.

Thanks, but I am stayin in MY house the I PAID FOR!. she is already gone, the cops made HER move out, not me! I just have to rebuild. That bitch stole my VCR and my toaster..I mean come on...who take s a toaster!
that reminds me of a quote from the movie True Lies
"i come home one day and the house is empty, i mean completely empty. She even took the ice cube trays out of the freezer.....what kind of sick bitch steals the ice cube trays outta the freezer?"

:thumbsup: to both of you for handling this in a mature manor
i mean that... dont see quite enough of it lately

as for the "other party involved"
that hooch deserves a kick in the box :nutkick:

again, thanks guys for your support. Although I am not by any means the most outspoken person on this board, this is like my second home and have gained and shared more knowledge than I can even think of. my hats off to Brian and everyone for all that they have given me in return.!

Wow, i felt like paying you back the $20 you paid VP.
:laugh:
Good job on being a MAN.
Fucking bitches, i feel ya dude, 4 years....gone. :mad:
Don't worry pretty soon a pretty girl who likes to do alot/anything in the bedroom/anywhere will come along... well.. that's how it worked for me? Best of luck! :cool:

oh thats not a prob... I have mad snatch in the wings, but takin it easy first, enjoying MY life and having fun....no commitments for a while until the next one checks out!

BTW--fast edit is the shit!

sup bro, sorry to hear about the break-up going extremely bad... I didn't think it would get that bad... Anyway, if ya need a friend, you know I am here :)

shit, you should come with me to venezuela hehehe.

Nacho..you the man..shit, I would love to go, gotta a lot of my own stuff though, but thnaks anyway. I still have to get that bill of sale from ya, but the courts didn't want anything to do with shared property until the other civial crap is out of the way.... I be in touch!

Back