VW for the win!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bah. Nothing like getting caught blatantly lying on camera and having your own video prove you wrong. :fucktards:

Thanks Eric, you da man.

Awesome video. I loved the one shot where they're interviewing the asshat with the extra-long necklace and sideways hat, and while he's lying to them, it lists his name on-screen, with the word "Busted" underneath it.

there would be a fat chance that I'd let a state trooper seize a video of me breaking the law. Fuck that. I'd eat it first if I had to

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 23 2004, 10:21 AM
Awesome video. I loved the one shot where they're interviewing the asshat with the extra-long necklace and sideways hat, and while he's lying to them, it lists his name on-screen, with the word "Busted" underneath it.
[post=367264]Quoted post[/post]​

Me too. That kid was definitely OWNED. What an idiot and so stupid for lying like that. I bet his parents are really pissed at him. I hope they take away his car and ground his sorry ass for a long long time.

just don't do it in a construction zone.... or during the day, or in front of cops.

Dumbshits. That kid with the camera is probably gonna get beat with a bar of soap in a sock by his buddies.

Back