W/B 97' Honda Accord Special Edition Valve Cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondadude141

¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ
I would like to buy a 97 accord 16 valve 2.2l nonvtec sohc valve cover.
simply put thats all there is to it, I will buy for a reasonable price. And I am not stupid, i know what they usually run and i will take it used as long as there are pics.

~Matt~

Last edited:
show me a pic of one , I have about 15 sohc vavle covers from vtec to non vtec. Maybe I have something that you want ? IDK

valvecover.jpg

it says "16 valve" on it and its a non-vtec, sohc

you wouldn't by chance have a pic that i could see of it would you? and yes i live in Texas

sorry didnt get a chance to take some pics tonight .. I was out helping another Honda swap member get his accord straight ... I will get some tomorrow... I asked my buddy if this is the one you want ... He said it was for a SE ... But I will have the pics up tomorrow night ..

hey its cool i can wait, and yes, thats the one, hopefully, and as for the other hondaswap member, i hope it wasn't too bad!

nah not too bad..

OBD2 motor with all obd1 acc... Just a few problems ... I worked out somethings. But it still needs more help .. 02 sensor for one ... 3 hours tonight and made a new friend .. all and all .. time well spent..

thats cool, sounds like the time was well spent, me and BrutalB83 are good friends because of a different forum, hondashowoff.com if youve heard of it, hes a pretty cool guy and very helpful at that

damn man ... I didnt get home until late again ... plus to be honest I just forgot too ... Uhh yeah I have the day off tomorrow ( 4 x 10 hour days ftw ) I will get them on here by lunch time.. I would take them at night but the quality of pic inside at night is shit !!! Aight later !!

Back