W/T/B B16 or B18 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civick20a

Looking for a b16a2 or b16b or b18b or b18c1 or b18c5 swap or just engine or tranny. So any b series swap for my 93 civic ex. So tell me what u have. Best if located in CT. But willing to do shipping if have to. Thanks

i have a b16a with a ys1 tranny. lots of upgrades. $1750 and you pay shipping, unless you need mounts(crx) and an ecu, then it's $2000 + shipping.

i hava a b18 rebuilt w/ only 900 miles 99 gsr head je piston, crower rods,
block guard, ys1 tran. chipped&socketed p28 w/ programmer,much much more $1700 iocated in NY

i have a b18 i just bought it not to long ago it is very clean not sure on how many miles on it. i have the ecu, intake manifold with over sized injecters and a gsr fuel rail with fpr, header, it has a pully kit on with all new belts. it is a ls motor great for a ls/vtec swap. the guy i bought it from said he rebuilt the motor 30,000 miles ago. i paid $2000 for it so go head and make me an offer. not sure on price of shipping

Damn these guys are trying to rip you a new one! I have a b18b1 that has been rebuilt with 10k on it! Runs better than perfect! It also come with a short geared b16/y21 tranny with the LS 5th gear in it! It save on gas! I'll ship, Im located in Georgia! let me know! oh and im asking 1k for the whole thing, but the price is obo!

While that first b18b is way to much. Could have picked one up for $500. What no one has a b16b? Thats the swap I really want. Will have to think about the other swaps.

i got a damn H23 just rebuilt...wrecked the prelude, no tranny, was auto...dont like auto so just left it...rebuilt head with less than 100 miles...pretty inside valve cover
looks like a B18 but heavier
ill let it go for 600 was going to put it in my sol then i wrecked it :(

Back