W: The Movie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stone says he wants a honest portrayal but I don't know if that's possible in 2008 or 09. It's too soon and there's to much emotion on both sides

this would be a great movie in 2030 when we actually see the long term effects, good or bad, or his policies

Both, brolin and cromwell bring something great to the table. This will be interesting to say the least.

Stone says he wants a honest portrayal but I don't know if that's possible in 2008 or 09. It's too soon and there's to much emotion on both sides

this would be a great movie in 2030 when we actually see the long term effects, good or bad, or his policies

Exactly, it is way to soon for film makers to make an honest movie about what has happened in the last 10 years or so. That is the biggest reason I have steered clear of movies that are attempting to shed light on matters concerning Iraq/Afghanistan and things like that. I just stick to the documentary's on PBS and such.

These are the most liberal pole riding assholes hollywood has to offer.

I think you should all look up James Brolin's interview on WPLR, Chaz and AJ (CT people will know). And then you should look up how Cromwell sued his own mother for her house. And then Oliver Stone's tin-foil rants on how Bush flew planes into the WTC.

These people should be lined up and gunned down.

These are the most liberal pole riding assholes hollywood has to offer.

I think you should all look up James Brolin's interview on WPLR, Chaz and AJ (CT people will know). And then you should look up how Cromwell sued his own mother for her house. And then Oliver Stone's tin-foil rants on how Bush flew planes into the WTC.

These people should be lined up and gunned down.
Spoken like the epitome of the target of the change needed in washington.

Back