w00t for this picture

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
:w00t: Premium is now < $3/gal :w00t:

gallery_27272_487_24090.jpg

Its still 3.29 up herein the upper upper northwest. AKA themost expensive gas in Washington State.

^ haha,

I remember when i first started driving . . . $5 went a long way on my 1990 Civic sedan.

Its nice to see gas prices and common sence being re-connected

It's still almost double what it was at the beginning of the year.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

But its not $3/gal any more. . . .

Like, i had 12 bucks for gas today, and i ALMOST got half a tank!

Havent had this feelin in forever
Cash, I understand what you are saying but your attitude towards gas is exactly what they want. Even if premium went down to $2.30 a Gallon, people would be happy and at the same time not realize that it's still too expensive.

$2/.79/.89/.99
87/89/91 :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

But its not $3/gal any more. . . .

Like, i had 12 bucks for gas today, and i ALMOST got half a tank!

Havent had this feelin in forever
Cash, I understand what you are saying but your attitude towards gas is exactly what they want. Even if premium went down to $2.30 a Gallon, people would be happy and at the same time not realize that it's still too expensive.
x546765757575766^54445435345/pie^43.45lkih

damn you and your 93 octane.

we only get 92 in WA, but better than california donkey piss.

and i know of a mAdd tiZZight seCret gas station with 94 premium :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]

:werd: :werd: :werd:

We musn't fall into that trap. Do NOT be happy with gas prices the way they are!

I brought that 86 CRX home on Sunday....$29.00 to fill it from dead empty

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:werd: :werd: :werd:

We musn't fall into that trap. Do NOT be happy with gas prices the way they are!

I totally hear your points.

But seriously, what can I do about it? I am already driving less as it is. I know the corp's want me to be excited that gas is still 2x what it was a year ago, but still . . . it could be worse.

I hear you^, but just don't let them know you're relieved... make it a:
"I'm temporarily not as pissed as i was" situation.
On another note: Phoenix Driving cut down 20 YES TWENTY PERCENT (%) (20%) in the last month.
That is ridiculously high (and good), and i noticed no one was out except all the ricz0rs at HIN this last weekend.
Supposedly dropping our prices +roll eye smiley... our prices have been steady at $2.89+ FOREVER... that's why the $3 a gallon didn't shock me as much as those of you went from $2.3xx
I seen that $2.81 and got jealous :cry:

My wife was in NM this weekend, and called to tell me gas was $2.36/gallon.

What the hell makes NM so freaking special?? I'm in Texas, 5 hours away from 25% of the USA's refineries and my gas is $2.7X a gallon...

Back