WAGUYEBAY any one read this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWISTEDIMAGE

just seeing what you all think he has everything for everyone and wont talk about prices on the forums

he also has no info about him under his profile and joined today and has 30+ post

wtf

:whatafucktard:

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Mar 17 2005, 11:10 PM
just seeing what you all think he has everything for everyone and wont talk about prices on the forums

he also has no info about him under his profile and joined today and has 30+ post

wtf

:whatafucktard:
[post=475113]Quoted post[/post]​

same here i was thinking the same thing. I was going to ask if he had a shop or something cuz he had plenty of high dollar motors <_<

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Mar 17 2005, 10:37 PM
what is the multi-mod damn i am a n00b
[post=475127]Quoted post[/post]​

Those automated responses you see the mods/admins use to lock/move threads- they're called multi-mods, and they allow us to do more without having to manually type everything in each time.

hahaha i sent this to him via pm

please leave honda swap go away and never return if you cant tell you are not welcome here

I HOPE HE'S GONE. I spent almost all day here on HS and havent seen him in awhile. damn i hate thieves.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I havent left. Whats your problem with me? Is it that I have over 20 engines to sell? Or is it that your afraid I might take business away from you? Whatever the reason theres no need to be mad at me. I found out about this place from a friend signed up and posted what I have for sale im sure the same thing is how you got on here. So calm down im not stealing from anyone im just trying to buy and sell parts just like you guys.

if so then we dont care what you sell. The fact that 1) your a noob 2) you have ALOT of parts ( no biggie) 3) your way of selling sounds really shady. If you in fact do have all those parts good for you. We have seen this shit before and are only covering not only our ass but our fellow HS peeps.
If you want to sell i suggest pics and prices...like the rest of us are doing

Since I am new how do you get pictures on here? Also I dont list prices because im willing to work with people. SORRY anyways let me know how to get the pics on here and id be more then happy.

your asking the wrong person dude. ask calesta or pissedoffsol they will be more than happy to assist you. ohh and vouches (if available) are extra points if want to sell.

:ph34r: I dont get it, no one will tell me how to post pictures but everyone will get pissed off that im not posting them? Can someone explain how to do that so I can get my parts back on this forum?

Back