WAGUYEBAY any one read this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by WAGUYEBAY@Mar 18 2005, 12:20 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but I havent left. Whats your problem with me? Is it that I have over 20 engines to sell? Or is it that your afraid I might take business away from you? Whatever the reason theres no need to be mad at me. I found out about this place from a friend signed up and posted what I have for sale im sure the same thing is how you got on here. So calm down im not stealing from anyone im just trying to buy and sell parts just like you guys.
[post=475204]Quoted post[/post]​

You're not taking business away from anyone in this thread. The way you structure your posts is totally up to you, but you can understand that people are suspicious with "yeah I have an engine, I won't post anything about it, just email me and we'll talk" when they don't even know who you are.

Second, you're spamming the Classifieds forum with tons of for sale posts. You obviously haven't read any of the rules on the site- otherwise you wouldn't be posting yet. You are a business. You've stated that in one of your previous threads. If you read the rules at the top of the forum, you need to be a Registered HondaSwap Vendor before you can start throwing up business items. The Classified forums are primarily for the free posting of items by private parties- businesses who wish to use the forum for mass selling must contact the owner of the site first. That's how it goes. That's also why your warning level is at 90%. You can't read.

We would all be more than happy to have someone with a junkyard willing to sell direct to people here, but you really do need to have a chat with pissedoffsol before you start any more sale threads. If you don't, your account, email address, IP address and your entire ISP will be banned from HondaSwap forever. Got it? Following rules is good- break them and you lose. No exceptions.

You've already crossed the line multiple times on two logins, and I'm getting tons of complaints about your threads. We'd like to have you here if you would follow the rules- but if you go on a third spam spree, you're done.

Why? What did I do? Besides offer my parts to people that are looking for what I have. Whats your problem with me anyways im here to sell my parts get over it.

this was in my pm folder just now oh weel i am glad to see he is gone thanks b and hopefully he does not come back and i am glad no one got duped

not you.... dork...... the other thief.....just kidding
:D

as a person always looking for a good deal...do what youre told and youll make money......

Originally posted by formby@Mar 18 2005, 11:21 AM
not you.... dork...... the other thief.....just kidding
:D

as a person always looking for a good deal...do what youre told and youll make money......
[post=475321]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: damn i thought i was slow. lol Well ive payed money to 2 HS peeps already, Steril and jdm94ex. I'm waiting for parts,i'll keep you all posted and see what happens :unsure:

well i guess he hauled ass :mellow: havent seen him around.ohh well

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 20 2005, 12:00 AM
well i guess he hauled ass :mellow: havent seen him around.ohh well
[post=475927]Quoted post[/post]​

Someone gave him a vacation (not me).

Back