Wait... someone actually picked up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Got to talking about Driftspeed with BDN last night. as I got more and more pissed I decided to just call em.

What the fuck? Somebody actually picked up?!

Turns out the guy I had been dealing with in this entire fiasco 'no longer works for the company'.

So Qwock? (that's the guys name, dunno how to spell it) took down my info and went to look for whats going on with it.

I didn't get a call back last night, but I'm hoping I'm not going to have to call back in tonight for it.

But still, I at least got someone on the phone to explain this all to that wasn't named Brian. (who blamed me for everything some how.)

Quoc just called me back. Hopefully we can get something done here now that I just emailed my screen shot of my checkout.

Ordered July xx 2005. Received August xx 2005.

It was the RS*R GTII for a 96-00 hatchback.

Talked to Brian about getting this resolved. He told me to do this and that.

Sent it back December xx 2005 - at full shipping cost to me (112)

Talked with Brian a bajillion times, left voicemails out the yingyang, never got a response until July 06, "RS*R discontinued it and is making a stainless steel version... if you pay 49 more for shipping..."

Said no. He told me to call RS*R to verify that I got the wrong one and sent back the one driftspeed had at their shop.

Januaryish of 07 - driftspeed moves locations and cancels current number.

I find their new number and left voicemails out the ying yang again. Still no response.

Called this past tuesday, May 29th 2007. Quoc picks up. So I explain what happened for the upteenth time.

I get a missed call at 8 pm tonight, look at the number and it's driftspeeds rollover line.

Call it back, Quoc asks me for the receipt so I just sent him my check out notice with my order number on it via email.

We'll see what he comes up with tomorrow. Either my card gets credited for 480, or I get an RS*R Exmag for the 92-00 Civic coupe in a few weeks.

ahhh.. yes.. i remember now.. that was when i first joined up here

Yeah it was.

fuckin pathetic. Everytime I called RS*R directly the secretary would answer and put me into the managers VM. He was never in.

I guess it was kind of a blessing in disguise... i most likely would have kept it sitting there for a year or two before actually putting the fucker on since i lived in apartments and my brothers driveway has a mad slope.

If I get it now, I can install it right away.

Exmag for 90-93 integra... i want... so get it! :p j/k

Hope it goes well, and no, it's quoc like 'guacamole' without the mole and a q. quoc.

Back