Waiting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

I went and saw it a couple ays ago. it was funny.not as good as wedding crashers, but easily the funniest thing that i've seen since. It takes all the stuff that really goes on in the restaraunts and exaggerates it. If you work or have worked in a restaraunt you will definitely be laughing and saying, "oh shit, i did that" and stuff like that.

i think it was worth the 8 bucks to see it.

oh yeah , the hostess was hot, i'd hit it. :ph34r:

yeah, I heard this was hilarious by my ex co-workers who work in a restuaraunt. They said they could relate to pretty much everything scene in the movie. Having the typical "stereotypical" customers, and such. I wanna see it.

And you GOTTA have hot ass hostesses, it's how you bring customers in. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, I heard this was hilarious by my ex co-workers who work in a restuaraunt. They said they could relate to pretty much everything scene in the movie. Having the typical "stereotypical" customers, and such. I wanna see it.

i dunno, our hostesses are fuckin dogs. ughgh. but if you watch the movie you'll see why i posted the little :ph34r: by that.

ive seen dane cook live, twice... funniest man alive. havent seen the movie... man i need to get out to the movies, so many i want to see. thank god its only 4 bucks with student id

Quoted post[/post]]
ive seen dane cook live, twice... funniest man alive. havent seen the movie... man i need to get out to the movies, so many i want to see. thank god its only 4 bucks with student id

4 bucks? I pay 6.25 with id. the hostess was like 10, totally unattractive, with a nose that took up her whole face. The two waitresses, anna farris, adn somebody else, were totally hot,

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i dunno, our hostesses are fuckin dogs.
Then your GM, obviously, doesn't know WTF he's doing. :p

well our GM is a female, and she doesn't hire girls hotter than her. yea shes pretty hot,a nd me and her always talk and stuff, but yea. i tried to get this girl i know a job there, and the GM gave some bullshit excuse that she didn't like her attitude, then the asst. manager said she thinks she didn't hire her because she was prettier. thats some f'ed up stuff. we used to have some cute ass hostesses, but they were liek 16, so i didn't want to end up in jail for that shit

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

4 bucks? I pay 6.25 with id. the hostess was like 10, totally unattractive, with a nose that took up her whole face. The two waitresses, anna farris, adn somebody else, were totally hot,
i paid 8 bucks with ID, its expensive here. and yea i think one of the waitresses was hot, not anna farris, the other one.

I love that movie!! I have seen it twice!

Here is my theory on big noses.

If a chick has a big nose, do a 69 with her and have her toss your balls around with her schnoz!

Back