wake and bake ftw.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
a little breakfast, and now i must go and finish up putting a timing belt on the NEW MOTOR IN the black mirage.

hooray for me. :)

good god, you bought TWO mirages. you need to have that dsm syndrome looked at.

its not mine :p its the one i had previously that i sold.

the owner has a broken wrist and im helping him out by changing the belts :)

and its not a DSM ALL mirages were built in japan :)

yeah if you own a dsm you have to wake and bake just to accept the fact you own a dsm.

dsm's are bad mmmkay?

got a new photoshoot uploading :)

so he blew the worked 4g15 that was in there, munched the valves since he busted the crank pulley bolt and thought it was alright to drive it home.

$320 later, we drove home a good shape running and driving stock S coupe, and swapped another 4g15 into the car in ~7 hours. we used my LSD tranny and ACT clutch assembly as well.

since then it hasnt run right. so i put a new timing belt/water pump/cam and crank seals and did some maintenance and its running better than ever :) no more leaking oil.

we swapped the old non-egr ported manifold/tb and valve cover on. looks good.

popped motor = 193K miles.
newer motor = 140K miles.

cant complain, a full motor swap and good spare parts for $320 bucks.

still other mods - full mirage LS exhaust, hockey puck motor mounts, ball bearing shifter cable bushes front and rear, LS brakes, sedan front end and carbon fiber hood :)

we now have an almost completely stock base to compare the upgrades of the red mirage to - and i must say its a HUGE difference.

if the tranny was geared a bit shorter i would be in heaven.

Index of /bothmirages

IMG_2264.JPG

I just plain bake, no matter the time :D Hit me up if you're in the area and want to do some baking, I'm always game.

mmm wake and bake. Waked at 1130, baked by 1145... ahhh college... too bad its over in two weeks......

listernine??? wtf? I hvae some listerine, and weed, and a bong.. please inform a brotha!

do you need me to spell it out for you?

Indian dude at work told me to try Milk, its actually a lil smoother. Kinda funky though too, you need to use as lil as possible. :)

Back