Walbro 255lph Fuel pump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

Does anyone know the stock liters per hour of a 97 hx coupe fuel pump. I am thinking of a walbro 255, but wonder if it is overboard. I have a b20 vtec with je 12:1 pistons. If it is too much what lph should i go for? If i get the 255 lph will i be sucking on gas mileage?

Thanks
Khai

It will be fine, that pump, even if it's more than you need will just be filtering the hell out of your gas at most-not causing you to use more. Fuel pressure is set at what you're running and anything outside of that is just being returned to the tank.

what is the difference between an inline fuel pump and an in tank fuel pump, and which one do i need from walbro. I have stock fuel pump, whatever one that is?

Khai

an inline fuel pump keeps your stock fuelpump and just sucks it out faster, like a booster. A intank replaces your fuel pump completely - Go with the intank

You can run an external pump solo with a stock tank. The main benefit of an intank is the lack of noise.

Back