Wall street protests

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Also the difference between now and Vietnam is that Americans had the balls to bomb the edifices of evil back then. The brainwashing and terrorist tactics of our government weren't as refined as they are now. Nobody is willing to fight to the death because it's accepted as status quo.

It was the hippies that got us out of Vietnam. But those hippies had dynamite.

I consider myself a slave.

And that's your problem. Move to the woods and build a cabin, me personally, I am going to stay for a while, work my job, pay my part, and enjoy the benefits of living in society.

See its not the system that's evil, its you. Because you enable the evil to take place through your labor. As long as you've got your supermarkets and your high speed internet, you can't be bothered to give a fuck. You're content to be house ****** because you're not the one sweating in the fields getting beaten and killed for resisting. It's your attitude that perpetuates the destruction of society. You're not "enjoying the benefits of living in society" you're paying evil men to commit atrocities so that you can live in luxury. You're right it's not the system, it's not the government, it's not the man, it's YOU.

See its not the system that's evil, its you. Because you enable the evil to take place through your labor. As long as you've got your supermarkets and your high speed internet, you can't be bothered to give a fuck. You're content to be house ****** because you're not the one sweating in the fields getting beaten and killed for resisting. It's your attitude that perpetuates the destruction of society. You're not "enjoying the benefits of living in society" you're paying evil men to commit atrocities so that you can live in luxury. You're right it's not the system, it's not the government, it's not the man, it's YOU.

You don't know dick about me, take your irrational, "The Man is out to get me" delusions to someone else. You've got some serious problems if you think that people are getting beaten, and killed in the fields for "resisting", "resisting" what by the way? You can't even explain what "The System" is. Who are the "Evil"? Sounds a lot like the same crap the government tries to use to strengthen their terrorist bogeyman, just some ambiguous scare tactics.

LOL ...

304198_10150326572573163_270202103162_8392566_1013223980_n.jpg

You don't know dick about me, take your irrational, "The Man is out to get me" delusions to someone else. You've got some serious problems if you think that people are getting beaten, and killed in the fields for "resisting", "resisting" what by the way? You can't even explain what "The System" is. Who are the "Evil"? Sounds a lot like the same crap the government tries to use to strengthen their terrorist bogeyman, just some ambiguous scare tactics.

If you pay federal taxes with the knowledge of the evil they cause, then I know enough about you to say that you're a greedy self serving waste of humanity. But don't feel bad, most people are. And if you honestly cannot see the that we are beating and killing people who resist, I can't make you see it. Ask an Afghani "terrorist" if he's resisting evil that seeks to kill him. Ask the guy who grows his own pot if he's resisting evil that seeks to steal from him. Ask a factory worker who demands a safe work environment if he's resisting evil that seeks to hurt him. Ask the people who have stopped funding an evil empire if that empire is going to come and take all that they have. You've got serious problems if you can't see what's in front of your face. You've got worse problems if you are a willing participant.

Sent from my Chinese factory made phone, transmitted by a company bailed out by govt funds on an infrastructure powered by a substance that millions were murdered to obtain.

And I'm sure you pay fed taxes too? Or are you one of these unemployed hippies living of govt welfare? ;)

If you don't want to get beat up/maced/shot/etc, listen and act when a cop tells you to do something. Only belligerent fucks get the billy club.

These protestors have ruined a good movement. Their ideals were sound, but their pricipals are wack.

If you don't want to get beat up/maced/shot/etc, listen and act when a cop tells you to do something. Only belligerent fucks get the billy club.

These protestors have ruined a good movement. Their ideals were sound, but their pricipals are wack.

I think you got that backward.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideal_(ethics)

If you pay federal taxes with the knowledge of the evil they cause,

Taxes don't cause anything, except me to have less money.

then I know enough about you to say that you're a greedy self serving waste of humanity.

Classic projection ...interesting.

But don't feel bad, most people are. And if you honestly cannot see the that we are beating and killing people who resist, I can't make you see it. Ask an Afghani "terrorist" if he's resisting evil that seeks to kill him.

Resist what? Resist arrest? Don't commit crimes?

Ask the guy who grows his own pot if he's resisting evil that seeks to steal from him. Ask a factory worker who demands a safe work environment if he's resisting evil that seeks to hurt him.

A little too melodramatic for my taste, But unfortunately growing weed is illegal, back to that again. I think the evil you really should be targeting is our failure as a society to move beyond stupidity like the War on Drugsâ„¢, not the people that have chosen to enforce the laws that society has set forth. Don't like the laws? Change them.

You've got serious problems if you can't see what's in front of your face. You've got worse problems if you are a willing participant.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, send some more post from your corporate made, and operated cell phone, while pumping corporate made gas in your corporate made gas tank, on your way to a corporate restaurant to eat some corporate food. You suffer the same disease, but think that just because you complain about it, it absolves you? lol

I'm not saying fuck corporations I'm saying fuck paying taxes if all they're spent on is bailing out the mega rich on the working man's dollar. I think the people protesting wall street are wasting their energy but there are several points at which I sympathize. Call me a backwoods liberal radical tax evading criminal terrorist or whatever label you want to use, but I don't depend on Goldman Sachs, and I don't wanna pay to keep them in business. I don't give a shit if Mexicans want to import drugs and I don't want to pay to stop them. I'm saving for my own retirement, I don't want the govt to force me to pay for everyone else's. I can't afford your healthcare I'm a healthy person and would rather they die to make the species stronger than force me to pay for the care of obese smokers. I can't afford your global wars and I'm not paying for them anymore. Sorry I let "society" down, but fuck society. I'm not participating any more.

Some idiotic comments in here, so I will add my own :).

I'm part of a "hedge fund" where I work...I dont recall any bail outs for our CEO. It is fucking hilarious how people hear terms and use them having no clue what they are talking about.

Slaves? Fucking disrespectful in my eyes. Guys talking even in this discussion have fought for this country to provide assholes the right to make idiotic comments like we are slaves. Maybe some people should go live in other countries if they dont like this one. Oh yeah that wont work because the goverment pays you to sit on your ass and complain about it. There is a reason people want and are thankful to immigrate here.

Washington doesn't "Regulate" Wall Sreet directly the SEC does if by Wall Street you mean the exchange which only accounts for a portion of activity overall. Hmm well who and what are people really protesting on Wall Street?

The SEC is governed by Washington. Washington doesnt have a clue about whats going on in the markets which is one of the reasons for the SEC.

Did anyone watch the hearings with some of the Goldman Sachs managers a year or so ago? The Washington officials questioning market makers about having a fiduciary responsibility to their clients......I guess they looked up the wrong definition and showed how little Washington knows about markets.

Yes Goldman pretty much runs shit so get over it and OBEY slaves! No I dont work for them but Im not naive to think they dont have their hands on the wheel.

Demand 8? Oh yeah that didnt contribute to the housing bubble did it.

Glass Steagall act repealed? Thank the Reps. for that one which basically opened the flood gates for criminal activity. I dont see anyone protesting that?

I would like to see a lot of these protesters get herded by a bunch of paint ball guns which is probably not too far away and will be more like rubber bullets. Half these ass clowns heard stories about their hippie parents protesting Vietnam and want to be able to say they were there to their own kids for the Wall Street protests.

What would have happened if the banks were never bailed out and they all failed? I dont agree with everything that has taken place but jesus, imagine people fighting to get money out of the bank only to find there accounts frozen or at 0.

Im sure life would be peaches right now.

I will keep working and paying taxes to a country Im free in, thats right Im free. Im free to choose what I want to do, I always have choices in this free country. Sit on your asses and I will keep paying taxes so you can do so....those are two choices we are free to make.

Last edited:
I'm not saying fuck corporations I'm saying fuck paying taxes if all they're spent on is bailing out the mega rich on the working man's dollar. I think the people protesting wall street are wasting their energy but there are several points at which I sympathize. Call me a backwoods liberal radical tax evading criminal terrorist or whatever label you want to use, but I don't depend on Goldman Sachs, and I don't wanna pay to keep them in business.
Goldman Sachs was posting profits while AIG was failing. They were forced to take the bail out so as to not make one corporation look stronger than another. They paid back the bail out at 9am on the first day that it was allowed. A large portion of AIG's bail out went to Goldman Sachs. Why? On their downward spiral, AIG borrowed the money. Goldman lent it to them because they were in a position to. In all honesty, I don't think it was a very smart loan. They got lucky they didn't get stuck with it. I'm not making these numbers up. You have an internet connection. Look for yourself.

Goldman Sachs didn't get to the top with bail out money and they certainly didn't stay at the top because of it either.

No corporation won the lottery to get where they are. They worked long and hard, mortgaged their own houses, and took a chance to get where they are. Something no one "occupying" Wall Street would know anything about. Now get back behind the counter at Starbuck's, another douchy hipster needs a mocha latte.

Some idiotic comments in here, so I will add my own :).

I'm part of a "hedge fund" where I work...I dont recall any bail outs for our CEO. It is fucking hilarious how people hear terms and use them having no clue what they are talking about.

Slaves? Fucking disrespectful in my eyes. Guys talking even in this discussion have fought for this country to provide assholes the right to make idiotic comments like we are slaves. Maybe some people should go live in other countries if they dont like this one. Oh yeah that wont work because the goverment pays you to sit on your ass and complain about it. There is a reason people want and are thankful to immigrate here.

Washington doesn't "Regulate" Wall Sreet directly the SEC does if by Wall Street you mean the exchange which only accounts for a portion of activity overall. Hmm well who and what are people really protesting on Wall Street?

The SEC is governed by Washington. Washington doesnt have a clue about whats going on in the markets which is one of the reasons for the SEC.

Did anyone watch the hearings with some of the Goldman Sachs managers a year or so ago? The Washington officials questioning market makers about having a fiduciary responsibility to their clients......I guess they looked up the wrong definition and showed how little Washington knows about markets.

Yes Goldman pretty much runs shit so get over it and OBEY slaves! No I dont work for them but Im not naive to think they dont have their hands on the wheel.

Demand 8? Oh yeah that didnt contribute to the housing bubble did it.

Glass Steagall act repealed? Thank the Reps. for that one which basically opened the flood gates for criminal activity. I dont see anyone protesting that?

I would like to see a lot of these protesters get herded by a bunch of paint ball guns which is probably not too far away and will be more like rubber bullets. Half these ass clowns heard stories about their hippie parents protesting Vietnam and want to be able to say they were there to their own kids for the Wall Street protests.

What would have happened if the banks were never bailed out and they all failed? I dont agree with everything that has taken place but jesus, imagine people fighting to get money out of the bank only to find there accounts frozen or at 0.

Im sure life would be peaches right now.

I will keep working and paying taxes to a country Im free in, thats right Im free. Im free to choose what I want to do, I always have choices in this free country. Sit on your asses and I will keep paying taxes so you can do so....those are two choices we are free to make.
The protestors are preying on the fact that the recession exposed so much corruption and back room dealings that were going on in the financial community. What they refuse to realize is that this led to a great deal of reform (Sarbanes Oxley) and many of those companies went out of business (Arthur Andersen, Enron). There are so many people in the industry with their eyes wide open now, that no one is "getting away" with shit. The problems stemmed from a lack of due dilligence. That does not exist anymore. Are there still issues that need to be addressed? Yup. Just like with government, just like with ever professional sports league, just like with Jeffrey down at your local hippy co-op. Nothing is going to be perfect over night. Standing on a street corner waving a sign isn't helping either.

Wanna help? Take an auditing class and grab the financial report of the building your standing in front off. It's public information available to everybody. Find evidence that this particular company is ripping you off and come back with proof. "Proof? What do I need that for when I can just yell loudly."

Last edited:
Back