Wally the green monster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I could ahve SWORN in another post you were rooting for the skanks

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 16 2003, 02:05 PM
Teh suX0r-ness of this thread is amazing.

Your just mad they don't have a doll of your Teams mascot, Jack, the flaming Broadway showman who dances and sings "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" while parading around in a set of pinstripe tights while twirling a baton......

Your just mad they don't have a doll of your Teams mascot, Jack, the flaming Broadway showman who dances and sings "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" while parading around in a set of pinstripe tights while twirling a baton......

:bo:

But the Yankee's blow. Just look the previous quote.

Originally posted by quicksi@Oct 16 2003, 08:57 AM

Why would I be mad that the fans of the rival of my baseball team are a bunch of girls who play with dolls? Besides, at least the engineers who built Yankee Stadium didn't accidentally build left field insanely short, then build a wall to compensate.

On a side note, I must say I'm happy that the Marlins are going to the Series, in case the Sox win tonight, so I won't have to root for the Cubs. :lol:

Why would I be mad that the fans of the rival of my baseball team are a bunch of girls who play with dolls? Besides, at least the engineers who built Yankee Stadium didn't accidentally build left field insanely short, then build a wall to compensate.

Below the belt, but funny.

that foul-ball-catch-fucker-upper should've gone to the Sox game instead.

This is the 4th time I think I am going to write this, so remember it people. It was not the fans fault, other people were reaching too, he just happend to touch it. Gonzalez made a huge error, had he not bobbled the ball and finished the double play, we wouldn't even be hearing about this fan. It is the curse at work people, billy goats hold grudges.

yeah, but if foul-ball-catch-fucker-upper dude hadn't touched the ball, the game wouldve been pretty much over.

No, there would have been two outs, you can still win with two outs. But if Gonzalez turned the double play that is three outs. Also, who is to say that Alou would have caught it, he could have made an error. Stop blaming it on the fan, he did nothing wrong, the ball was out of play, he is able to reach for it.

lol.

actually, i couldnt care either way, i never watch baseball, i just happened to be flippin through channels when it happened.

how 'bout them pirates? lol

edit: i saw jus now on the news that they had to post like security outside his house, and disconnect his phone...

lmfao

best part: he lives with his parents. i wonder what their reaction to all this was.

not knockin' livin with your parents, free rent kicks ass.

i heard that the newspaper in chicago posted this guy's address.

i bet he has to move after this.

oh yeah, in before lock on the gayest thread ev4r.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Back