Wanna race? Car and Driver event...

?

• Polls s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?se...article_id=9202

If you click on the "register" link and go to the modification section, you can add up the points to determine what class you would be in. Civics start out in "Touring 4", so you can figure everything out from there. I'd love to get in on this, but my car ends up in the open class.... I have at least 1625 points in modifications.

Hmm, coming to Chicago mid-June. I wonder if my CRX will be drivable by then. :p
580pts for me, puts me in Modified Sport 2. :blink:

EDIT: Hmm, fully decked out the way I want it, the car is at 1111 points, and still in the same class. I'm also still in CSP in SCCA classification too. Now I need even more money! :p

1022 that I can think of right now. That puts me in MS2. If I still have my car by then, I would defently think about it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 10 2005, 11:55 AM
im an idiot. i can't find the point-ulator..
[post=471722]Quoted post[/post]​

:p

I told you exactly how to navigate to it..

i still don't see it.

if they expect me to go through that list and add up points as i go, fuck them, im lazy :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 10 2005, 04:32 PM
i still don't see it.

if they expect me to go through that list and add up points as i go, fuck them, im lazy :)
[post=471811]Quoted post[/post]​

b, your in MS2 if you have a swap and adjustable coilovers.

class my hatch-

if i did this, i'd get some coilovers on there for sure...

add the gsr swap
skunk2 head/cams/IM
15x8 wheels/225 comp. tires
gutted (dash, door panels only, 2 front seats)

I can't find the damn point calc either. I'm as unobservant as brian, oh noessss! :p

go to rulebook, and there is where the points are for each mod. you have to then add them up on a normal calculator.

ohhhhh

I was expecting to see a large, impressive looking flash object or something, being so it's car and driver and all.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 10 2005, 04:21 PM
fuck CandD, they dont have a mirage listed.
[post=471860]Quoted post[/post]​

Cuz a Mirage is not a race car :p

Originally posted by Airjockie+Mar 10 2005, 06:57 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Mar 10 2005, 04:21 PM
fuck CandD, they dont have a mirage listed.
[post=471860]Quoted post[/post]​

Cuz a Mirage is not a race car :p
[post=471958]Quoted post[/post]​

right. the civic has the roots of what, total economy car like a motherfucker?

atleast the mirage has roots in the evo. any stock evo will own any stock civic.

for the record, my mirage has nearly as much torque as your civic and crx has horsepower. :)

Originally posted by FFCiv@Mar 10 2005, 08:02 PM
it didnt seem like an engine swapcounted
[post=471962]Quoted post[/post]​

oh yea it does, it adds 450 points.

damn cal, i only have 1561 points in mods... i want to go for a ride in your load :)

Back