Wanna see my balls?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah that was really my only concern was finding some that looked good and were the right size that they wouldnt destroy, my Anole tank is planted but they are a little easier on the vegitation. I wouldnt mind breeding them if the little one is even a male. Athena I know for sure is, just havent taken Kaa to the vet to be probed yet, and even so dont you think the size/age difference would be a bit of a factor?

ah I see. Good luck with the planting. Its quite fun to do and verry cool to look at.
It dosent matter what size it just matters if the male has sperm and if he can breed.

I have seen some spider males as young as 400 grams breed!!!!!

The only thing I would watch out for is the female weight. If she is under 2500 grams empty I would Not breed her. some say 2000 grams is ok.....but they lose a lot of weight and I like em nice and fat before and after.

just noticed that big female has a lot of blushings. you mind taking a belly shot and a close up on the eyes?

:werd: Snakes are cool and all but you can really interact with a dog. The dog greets you when you get home. A snake wouldn't even realize you were gone until it starves to death. Again, not saying snakes are bad "pets" just that dogs are more of a fulfilling pet.

i used to have a ball python... i gave it to my brother because it was the only snake i had that wouldnt eat frozen/thawed. hes still doing good, pretty big, 4 feet or so.

ive got a bunch of snakes, some lizards, a saltwater reef tank, 2 cats, and a dog. i say that the reptiles are easiest to care for... but nothing beats a dog for companionship.

you ever play fetch with a snake?

why would you want a snake for a pet? they don't do anything.

Snakes are cool, most come out and play at night. but during the day they are pet rocks.
BUT........

Can you breed dogs and make crazy awesome morphs? ball pythons have a crazy number of morphs.
:werd: Snakes are cool and all but you can really interact with a dog. The dog greets you when you get home. A snake wouldn't even realize you were gone until it starves to death. Again, not saying snakes are bad "pets" just that dogs are more of a fulfilling pet.

true, good pet for some one on the go.
I like dogs a lot but cant keep one were I live.

i used to have a ball python... i gave it to my brother because it was the only snake i had that wouldnt eat frozen/thawed. hes still doing good, pretty big, 4 feet or so.

ive got a bunch of snakes, some lizards, a saltwater reef tank, 2 cats, and a dog. i say that the reptiles are easiest to care for... but nothing beats a dog for companionship.

Yeah ball pythons are verry picky eaters, thats why I almost quit with them. But If you can deal with feeding Live and watching em, they make great pets.

Her eyes are clear, and her underside looks good, I regularly check her shed for mites. Anything I should look for?:huh:

No nothing bad, dont worry. They look healthy just maybe a bit more humidity and thats all. The reason I ask Is because That large one looks like a yellow belly.

Ill Post pics, I have a male and a female. Post pics in a min.

Ok here is a normal

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

and here is a Yellowbelly

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00206-1.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00755-1.jpg

Back