Wanna see what Spraying your I/C Does??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

to dhill the intake you could use liquid Co2, it is very similar to N20 'cept less expensive

My buddy had a Cryo2 kit on his Sube RS Turbo. It made little to no difference. He picked up .1 in the 1/4. I was dissapointed. :cry:

I rly doubt NOS on the IC would make 60whp. Seems fishy.

FREON FTW! :burnout: USE THAT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

#1. Don't believe it? How about my buddy who WITNESSED IT and didn't believe it, so pulled his turbo minivan onto the rollers... Without spraying the i/c, made 170whp. With spraying the i/c made 215whp.

#2. n2o is not flammable by itself as said. The maxima exploded because of pressure... As you said Steve.

#3. B... n2o tanks are filled to approximately 3,000 psi I believe... 10,000 PSI is ALOT.

#4. NO, n2o was not going into the intake. It's a VW with a big honkin turbo... The intake is in the rear of the engine. An intercooler is sealed... Its a radiator for the air.

#5. I DO NOT think that CryO2 kits would yield the same results... A. Because CO2 won't come out as cold as n2o, and B. because those Halos cant move the gas that opening the nozzle of the bottle could.

#6. ALSO REMEMBER THIS... He had done MULTIPLE dyno runs for tuning before trying this... So the I/C could have been Heat Soaked, and the n2o freed up already known HP.

Shorter winters in CT...I can live with that...bring on the global warming.... :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]

#6. ALSO REMEMBER THIS... He had done MULTIPLE dyno runs for tuning before trying this... So the I/C could have been Heat Soaked, and the n2o freed up already known HP.

For that matter, have your friends do a dyno run with the fan in front of the car. See what it does.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Shorter winters in CT...I can live with that...bring on the global warming.... :cool:

global warming causes an ice age. :bash:

No it don't, :nutkick: it causes the polor caps to melt, the water level to rise, more higher temps in the oceans, more hurricanes and typhoons, more El ninos, more irradic weather world wide, and we'll all have a cool tan.

:p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

For that matter, have your friends do a dyno run with the fan in front of the car. See what it does.

There was a fan on it for all previous runs. They pushed the fan back some for when they were doing the spraying...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

No it don't, :nutkick: it causes the polor caps to melt, the water level to rise, more higher temps in the oceans, more hurricanes and typhoons, more El ninos, more irradic weather world wide, and we'll all have a cool tan.

haven't you ever seen the day after tomorrow? lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

haven't you ever seen the day after tomorrow? lol

Nope...it's a movie...I dont watch movies unless they have hot Japanese babes in tight clothes fighting each other...so not to many movies fit that bill...

But I do have 2 semesters of Meteorology, and everything I remember about Global warming and Ozone layers never mentioned the possibilities of an iceage...

Simply put, When the ozone layer is depleted, the UVR's will cook the earth, and everything in the earths stratospere will just act like a huge greenhouse, and eveything will cook like it's under a plastic sheet, and the polar caps will melt, the earths nominal temps will rise, and from there the action-reaction from said temps will just be 2-5 times worse than what we have experianced in the last 10 years...more hurricanes, more tornadoes, the UV rays will be stronger, and if we dont die from skin cancer, then we'll be destroyed by rouge weather patterns. Wow, my head can really think after 11 coronas...and I can actually still type. :p

opps...12 beers :blink:

Back