wanna smoke civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jaggermiester

i just bought an rsx type s and my buddy just bought a 07 si he already has in injen cold air intake i wanna do top of the line suspension and engine mods i dont wanna just beat him i wanna humiliate him help would be greatly appreciated

i/h/e and a tune you'll be fine.

actually, put money into suspension and some primo tires and then a driving school. tell him to take it to a road course and race head to head. drag racing is for pussies who cant steer.

yeah i know i live in a valley so the only way out is in a canyon and i love driving it i just wanna take it alot faster lol any suspension you reccomend

yeah i know i live in a valley so the only way out is in a canyon and i love driving it i just wanna take it alot faster lol any suspension you reccomend
there are a million setups out there. i am a big fan of driving school. i can take a pos car and turn it into a monster simply because i can drive well. and being a good driving isn't about driving a million miles or having good reaction time. it's cornering angles, shifting, braking, accelerating, etc.

that with tires and suspension you'll be set. maybe some better brake pads.

lol whats driving school im sorta new to this
find a local track in your state. one with a road course. a road course is like what formula 1 drivers go on.

ProFormance Racing School

this is the one i went to. you have class time then go on the track with an instructor. they teach you driving techniques. then you actually get to do laps on the course in your own car with other cars out there. it's like go karts but for adults. and you get a discount on your insurance too.

oh hell yeah trheres a couse in palmdal ei live in cali they do the pro drift series there they have like 10 tracks ranging to anything you can think of

oh hell yeah trheres a couse in palmdal ei live in cali they do the pro drift series there they have like 10 tracks ranging to anything you can think of
there ya go man. don't do any engine mods and tell him you beat him with a stock car.

lol yeah he cant drive worth shit but i still wanna smoke any other si i come up against i hate those cars no offense if you have one i just drive my rsx lol so ill start doing mods after i kick his ass he still wont race me though cause he knows i can out drive him anyday

Well, if you're as good as a driver as you say you are, then you should beat him. Given the circumstances Both cars are nearly identical power and weight wise. His intake isn't going to do much so don't worry about that.

this is all you need, injen cold air intake, race header ,exhaust, and kpro you will beat the shit out of him, you will beat the shit out of him with just a race header as long as he dont have the same

actually, put money into suspension and some primo tires and then a driving school. tell him to take it to a road course and race head to head. drag racing is for pussies who cant steer.

Rep for you. Driving school is a much better investment than anything else.

And to the OP: Go through a good driving school. You'll never believe all of the stuff you do wrong until you actually go. The best schools are places that use racetracks.

And yes to the winding mountain road. Those are so much fun. Besides, he'll be pissed when he crashes his car trying to keep up to you.

lol i dont wanna just smoke him i wanna smoke every si i come up against no offense to anyone who has one lol i just like my rsx alot more but yeah im gonna take the driving school is the kpro really as good as everyone says they are and if they are how much are they

kpro is from Hondata - Honda ECU Modification and Enhancement and you can look at their prices with what options you want. you probably dont need it with standard bolt ons. maybe if you replace intake, intake mani, header, and exhaust. but from the factory it's tuned to basicly it's optimum. you'll still only pick up a little bit from the tune with those bolt ons. learning to drive good is a great start regardless. it will atleast help your car last longer and maximize what it can do. if you want to smoke every Si you see, then your gonna need forced induction. but maybe i'm seeing that goal too broadly.

lol i dont wanna just smoke him i wanna smoke every si i come up against no offense to anyone who has one lol i just like my rsx alot more but yeah im gonna take the driving school is the kpro really as good as everyone says they are and if they are how much are they
yes kpro is well worth it, but just remember that if the si has the same mods you do its a drivers race

yes kpro is well worth it, but just remember that if the si has the same mods you do its a drivers race

kpro costs ~$1000. if all you have is bolt ons, to me, that cost plus the cost of the dyno time/tune is not worth it for just minor bolt ons.

Back