wanna smoke civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i wanna learn everything about everything before i start moding my car so i know what i want to learn my car more i know alot but i want to know everything lol i want me and my car to be one lol

kpro costs ~$1000. if all you have is bolt ons, to me, that cost plus the cost of the dyno time/tune is not worth it for just minor bolt ons.
well its like night and day id pay 1000 bucks for a extra 20whp and 20 torque

lol right on. well as you'll read on hondata's site, kpro is a hardware piggyback that allows you to modify your ecu's fuel/ignition maps and add a few features like launch control (..i say learn to launch.. meh).

but that's good, keep up the learnin!

mm more like 1600~ish. but, idk. maybe. think those mods would yeild 20 whp? i should look at more dyno charts for K series...
yea i would just buy a used one for 800 bucks and yea kpro does wonders for the k series there have been dynos with ppl putting down 230 whp with just cai,e,rh,kpro

lol what exhaust do u guys reccomend i was looking at greddy but those are really expensive are they worth it cause i dont wanna spend like 600 on something that aint gonna do crap my buddy was telling me to go to a muffler shop but that doesnt really soiund legit to me

lol what exhaust do u guys reccomend i was looking at greddy but those are really expensive are they worth it cause i dont wanna spend like 600 on something that aint gonna do crap my buddy was telling me to go to a muffler shop but that doesnt really soiund legit to me
if you dont want it loud get the greddy sp2, i have a race header that means no cat on mine with the sp2 and its sounds almost like stock

lol, i just went to a muffler shop. but i didnt care for it to muffle. lol...

if you spend money on a nice one, titanium or stainless steel, or the like, i think it's mainly for the sound... and exhaust is just supposed to flow. flow a particular CFM and that's all it needs to accomplish. if you want to spend the extra money on sound and look, it will still most likely perform, more likely with a name brand like greddy. i'm happy with my meximuffler which is still stainless. basicly it's 2.25" all the way from the header to the muffler (no cat, you want a high flow tho). then my muffler is basicly a straight hole...i dont think it does crap. you might benifit from slightly larger exhaust since you have a higher liter than my 1.6 B16. i cant say you for sure should, but look into it. but i still like the sound of mine. screams nicely ^_^

yes, go to a muffler shop, have them make an exhaust for you.

Definitely get the Kpro though. It's a done deal if you get it, optimize the AF maps and it's a done deal.

if your staying all motor here is what i would do, in this order,.cai,rh,e,rbc intake manifold,kpro.

lol i still want it loud so people can hear me comin lol but i still want a real nice flow i was looking at the greddy ti-c its a catback and thats what everyone says is good but im not 100% sure what it means

lol i still want it loud so people can hear me comin lol but i still want a real nice flow i was looking at the greddy ti-c its a catback and thats what everyone says is good but im not 100% sure what it means
heres a list that will help the loudest is at the top

J's Racing 70RR 71.0 108.8 117.8
J's Racing 60RS 61.3 94.1 111.5
Buddy Club Spec III
Spoon N1 72.5 101.8 107.5
Amuse Titan R1 (resonated) 69.1 98.3 104.3
ARC Titan 68.3 98.3 103.3
RS*R GTII
JIC Magic Bullet 505Ti
Megan Racing Exhaust
Buddy Club Pro Spec
A'PEXi N1 110db @ 5500 RPM
Tsudo N1
A'PEXi GT
Thermal R&D
JIC Spartan Ti
5Zigen Miracle Fireball
Skunk2 Megapower
Greddy Racing Ti-C Exhaust
Toda Racing Exhaust
Neuspeed
DC Sports TCS
Tanabe Super Racing Medallion
Invidia G200
Vibrant TPV
Hayame
Injen Super SES
Opak-R Ti
Greddy EVO TT
HKS Hi-Power
Buddy Club Spec IV
GReddy Evo2
Techno Pro Spirit Ti 61.3 97.3 102.1
Greddy DT
K-One 68.8 96.6 100.8
Comptech
Magnaflow
Borla
Fujitsubo Powergetter 65.3 91.3 99.4
Techno Pro Spirit SS 64.8 90.1 101.2
Fujitsubo Legalis R 61.8 89.9 94.6
Fujitsubo RM01A (not Ti)
Mugen Twin Loop 60.3 88.9 94.9
Kakimoto Racing Regu 92-Z
GReddy SP2
Honda Type-R 61.6 88.8 91.1
5Zigen ProRacer S 61.6 88.8 91.1
Tanabe Hyper Medallion
RS*R ExMag
Apexi World Sport 2
Stock Exhaust (not Type-R)
5Zigen Fireball __________________

yea i would just buy a used one for 800 bucks and yea kpro does wonders for the k series there have been dynos with ppl putting down 230 whp with just cai,e,rh,kpro

:werd:

The K-series (as opposed to a lot of the older Honda motors) actually respond very well to bolt-ons, especially when tuned...

actually, put money into suspension and some primo tires and then a driving school. tell him to take it to a road course and race head to head. drag racing is for pussies who cant steer.

amen.

I'm not saying this to talk shit or insult you. Believe it or not, I'm trying to help you out with this. Enjoy your car, modify it, and drive hard, but don't be a fucktard about it. :)

Hes not being an ass, this was suttle for Blanco....

lol no its not like that i just bought the car so yeah i wanna race ill bet when you bought your car u wanted to race just about everyone. and my friend just bought his si so yeah were having fun with eahother

lol no its not like that i just bought the car so yeah i wanna race ill bet when you bought your car u wanted to race just about everyone. and my friend just bought his si so yeah were having fun with eahother

When i bought my car I knew better than to try and race it, it was a DPFI 1.5, smoked like hell and I had to downshift to go up a hill.

Back