want 2 buy a turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98turboteg

98turboteg
hey. i got a ls i built for turbo. spent alot of money on high qualitiy parts but ran out of money so i bought a cheap e-bay turbo kit. was wondering if anyone out there has a good turbo kit for a 98 integra ls. i need good quality and an even better price. will buy just the turbo if you dont got the rest of the stuff. all im interested in is the quality. thanks

well yea it ok, but iv heard so much crap about ebay kits that im afraid i'll break some thing and end up blowing my engine up and after spending 5k thats the last thing i want

well yea it ok, but iv heard so much crap about ebay kits that im afraid i'll break some thing and end up blowing my engine up and after spending 5k thats the last thing i want

When you say you built your motor for turbo what all did that involve exactly? And honestly, if you spent the time and money to build your motor then you should've have just waited until you had the money for quality turbo components. It doesn't make sense to build your motor and then go with eBay junk for the actual turbo parts.

yeah i know but i got desperate and needed a ride. but this is what i got: b18b1 bored out .020 over, low compression forged pistons (stp) eagle rods, block gaurd, ported and polished head, ferrera valves, dual springs and titanium retainers, had turbo crower cams but cracked one so right now only got stock cams, 550 rc injectors, sk2 cam gears, 255 walbro fuel pump, apexi exhaust, and obd1 dyno tune. only running 6lbs of boost right now, thinking about raising it to 12. any advice is greatly appreciated

Back