want a b16?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

I ran out of money to swap my b16a1 into my civc hatch after blowing my h22. NO $ wut so ever and i need a ride to get to skool n work ASAP. 20k on the b16a1 block. cleanest motor iv ever seen from japan. didnt even get a chance to take it off the pallet straight from japan. never even took the japan oil out. the tranny is almost brand f*cking new. out of an LS integ.(hydrolic) i went with the LS cuz i was gonna turbo it...(can only dream now). tranny is very strong IT WILL NOT GET DAMAGED.i was offered $750 for the tranny but refused while i was still dreaming of the turbo in my car. i am also throwing in a brand new Valeo performance clutch still in the original packaging.(spent$300) distributor and ecu not included. i messed up the ecu trying to chip it(dont ask how <_< ). ill throw in a gsr intermediate shaft..wut use is it to me? actually...ill get u a distributor..obd1..worst comes to worse ill get u a p28 ecu with skunk2 chip

will sell for $1500 obo....w/o ecu or distributor..$1300

got a sohc??? im trying to do a mini-me/turbo. got a d16z6 head and or a d16y8 block? i can and while make a deal.

I just bought a d15b motor and now I want to do a b16 swap. The motor came with twin carbs but I i pulled them off to prep the motor for install. I also installed the plate that covers up the weird emissions crap from japan. If you are willing to trade with a little extra cash down write me back.

hey i've got a 1999 civic LX just got the crank turned, all new bearing.. have both EX and LX head, and both intake manifolds...

just bought a 2000 EX 5 spd tranny with 20k miles...
Clutch
flywheel
shift linkage
honda short shifter
and ractive plugwires

I'll trade you all this for your tranny, axles, clutch, flywheel, intermediate shaft, shift linkage...

doing a cr-vtec and the only thing i don't have is the tranny for it...

Back