Want a good laugh?....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I'll have the red Z up at lime rock this sat for the last drift of the year....it'll be the second time I've drove it, and it will make you crack a smile when you see nothing but spins....anyone want to film me and post up a spin montage online???:D

$10 for spectators...

I'll have the red Z up at lime rock this sat for the last drift of the year....it'll be the second time I've drove it, and it will make you crack a smile when you see nothing but spins....anyone want to film me and post up a spin montage online???:D

$10 for spectators...

Lol yeah you drove the Z at stafford when i ran the mic . . . . your comments after each run were great. Then Hampshire drove your car and it owned him as well :ph34r:

Some more poeple are going to get owned with the Z. I got a co-driver this time, and maybe the DA guys might give it another spin....

too bad i wasnt going. i would make it slide nice.

the white Z stays home, I never got around to rebuilding the seized front caliper. Plus the back is still open and all the exhaust fumes floods the car...

But the red Z is read, with 12 wheels and tires, tools, washed, safety gear, camera is charging now, the car drove nice to the fuel station so I topped off the tank, chairs and a tent is loaded...and I got some beer in my system and now watching the drift bible for the umpteenth time.

:(

Two drivers on the red Z, all day, same set of tires from the last drift event, I prolly got in 12-15 laps, Jake got about 12 laps...and the Z only wore down the thread a hair...and smoking and sliding all day.....

and the Z made it home on it's own power, no trailer, runs better than ever, and nothing happened at all....only had to clean on fuel injector connector and the ozone crap on the dizzy cap....never took a tool to the car after that all day long...no engine blow-ups, no broken trany or diff, no snapped axles...nothing...:D

Maybe I built the car right this time.....:ph34r:

I suck...but Jake almost linked the whole track his first drive...the dude can drive. And hince next year expect to see a sweet Z sliding around all the time...maybe both of them. When we both have time, we're going to his companies track to do some testing and tuning...

Limerock11-18-06022.jpg

Back