WANT A JDM PARKING POLE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWISTEDIMAGE

just like title says i would have erased the caps lock but i am lazy so here you go it is in lower case now (my 2 year old was helping me)

get me a parking pole damit

i saw one on ebay..

why would you want that anyway.. looks like a redneck got a hand of a civic and wanted some extra Cb signal or something

god damn thats rice :mullet: lol. whatever floats your boat i guess :shrug2:

dont listen to us man :D were just giving you shit :lol:

JDM_Parking_Poleii.jpg

god damn, i guess they make up for their shortness with their ingenuity...

pretty cool, worth 300 bucks? maybe if it tazed people that got close to your car...

*LIGHT BULB OVER HEAD*

thats a damn good idea... legal? prob not...

my guess is so you can tell how close your front bumper is to the car in front of you...

parking = cluster fuck in japan...

That thing is like communism... the idea is great on paper. Have a little pole with a light sticking up from the bumper you can't see so you can park easier... word.

But...

Damn thats ugly

The parking pole is so that the driver can see the passenger side corner when they are parking. The bracket that come with it is made so that it has to be mounted on the US driverside, making it 100% unfunctional on a LHD vehicle.

No problem whatsoever if it can be made to fit on the correct side for the use which it was intended. I just don't like seeing people spend money on none functional parts, just because...you know what I mean.

Back