want an opinion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dfw-sol

in the next few months in going to boost my sol....im thinking of going with a rear mount turbo since i dont want to lose a/c. has any1 here tried that setup? they produce good hp on v8's. just wondering if any1s seen it done on 4 or done it themselves

You can get turbo manifolds that will allow you to keep the A/C, if that's your only concern.

I would suggest a regular turbo mani that would allow the use of a/c. since that is the way that is proven to work. There may be a reason you dont see them alot if ever in a honda.

gsr b-series i have a b16 block though that i might put together

one of my buddies is into domestics hes the 1 that told me about the rear moun turbos got me thinking

you usually hear about those from corvette guys and truck guys (i know there are 2 bed mounted s10s in dfw).

on a honda, its not really worth it. you dont have the low end grunt to make up for the lack of a turbo.

WAYYYYYY to much work for negative gain (longer spool time due to more piping that needs to be filled.)

there's plenty of a/c and power steering compatible manifolds on the market.

rear mount turbo? lag city.

There are TONS of manifolds that will allow you to keep a/c

Back