Want linked to all the good build threads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Please and thank you.

All except for Andrews and mac 24 seven, those shits are weaaaaaaaaaaaak.... wizzzzzzzzeak!!!

Just kidding, but I do want linked to the build threads on here...

I dont own a house, yet. Hopefully within the next... 8-12 months ill be on my way to being in just as much debt as you... mayyyybe... but for now, lets keep with cars... hondas/toyotas/MG/Z's... whateve

Dig mine up. :p
No can do, the search feature sucks on here. maybe its user error, either way. i suck at searching, so link it for me.

i can only find part-out threads :(
i remember one part-out thread... it was of epic let down and eternal sadness followed thereafter (for me...) anyway

I know where a pretty good one is, but the guy building it is taking FOREVER!

:)
yea, yours is great too... i shoulda put you in the dont post this persons list as well...

anyone!!!!????

No can do, the search feature sucks on here. maybe its user error, either way. i suck at searching, so link it for me.

You can just click on my forum name and hit the link for "show all threads started by user" or something like that. I don't know the exact wording, but it's there. I used it earlier this morning.

I think I probably just need to rewrite my build threads though- all the pictures have been moved around since 5 years ago. :p

How about a kick ass build that never got a motor? (while it was in my possession, anyway. it got a b16 two days after I sold it.)

Bah, nevermind, all the pics are deaded and most of the thread is code jacked.
https://hondaswap.com/body-exterior...hantom-project-92-civic-hatch-build-up-60252/

It was pretty much full suspension. What wasn't good quality aftermarket was ITR parts. Phantom gray pearl on neuspeed sports and kyb AGXs.. Black tinted windows and one piece black projectors. I was still considering what motor to slap in there, then I sold it.

DSCF0051.jpg

Last edited:
Back