Want someone to punch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostedf22

dis is why im not
Damnit man !! Sux for her. Wonder how long it will take for one of his friends to rat him out . 20k is a chunk of meat. If I wasnt good friends with ya, sure Id snitch . 20k , hell ya Ill snitch . lol

The person def deserves an ass whoopin'

an ass whooping is an understatement.....

id snitch on this fucker for half the price ^_^ (the chick is going to need the money more)

an ass whooping is an understatement.....

id snitch on this fucker for half the price ^_^ (the chick is going to need the money more)

i wouldnt accept any of the money. Id rat him out just to know that he gets what he deserves.

Id go crazy if i lost the use of one of my hands, no playing the guitar, and it would make it very hard to wrench on my car.

I hope he gets caught.

i'd snitch for free if it wasn't someone i was close with.
someone i was close with wouldn't do something like this in the first place.

I got a myspace bulletin about this:

From the office of Jeremy Danger.

A lot of people have sent me messages regarding Roisin Isner and and the incident in Delores park on the fourth. Here is the skinny:

About 9:45 we were watching the fireworks on the north side center of the park buy the restroom. Behind us on the south side of the path directly above the restroom by the green container dead in the center of the park. There was a group of people maybe twenty or so people most looked like San Jose kids. They were lighting off fireworks all illegal lots of rockets and lots of m60’s.

From where I was standing I could not see the city fireworks well. So I turned around to watch the fireworks this group was shooting off. I saw the guy who threw the bomb that blew apart the hand of Roisin Isner.

Here is his description:
18 to 25, 5’10 – 6’, 180 lbs, olive skin (don’t know race and he had no accent), he had a smooth face like he was younger with a “chocolate milk mustache†IE: like a kid the doesn’t have to shave yet very light and thin mustache. Dark colored shirt, blue jeans, curly black hair sticking out from under an Oakland A’s cap.

Here is the important part! The hat is very distinct. It is an alternate A’s hat so it is black with a green A’S symbol. What makes this hat even more distinct is it also had a welt that was green too. A welt is a tube of fabric sewn into the seams.
I can’t find a photo of this exact hat, but I did find a photo of one like it. Imagine it with green lines on all the triangle seems of the hat.

The hat below is just an example of welting look at the red lines on this hat and imagine them in green on the hat above.

Here is what you must do! Look at all of the photos that you took that day. See if you can see someone with that description look into the background of your photos and or video.

If you have any info about this case you need to call:
Sergeant Fabbri @ 416 850 6615 he is the detective working on this case.
And / or email Chris Isner chrisisner@hotmail.com

And the last thing you must do is repost this! Even if you don’t live in the city you will have a friend of a friend that does. Hit reply to poster and then copy.

Please do not remove or change any of this information.

i'd snitch for free if it wasn't someone i was close with.
someone i was close with wouldn't do something like this in the first place.

if it was someone that i was close to then id have to re-evaluate what kind of person he is. then try to convince him to turn himself in. if he refused then i would turn him in. its only right.

for some reason if the dad finds this guy, it wont be pretty. unfortunately vigilante justice is a no-win situation.

if I ruled the world, they would cut this guys fingers off and shove them up his pee-hole.

Vigilante Justice doesn't work ? News to me.

This explosive device was an attempt at murder. An armed citizen, again, would have been able to resolve the situation.

This explosive device was an attempt at murder. An armed citizen, again, would have been able to resolve the situation.

Yes, if you were armed and put a bullet in my buddy's head for throwing a firework, which is illegal and stupid but was probably not malicious in intent, I would put 6 more in your head.

See how well these things work?

Lets be honest here, this is a terrible situation but I highly doubt the likelihood that any of the ignorant teenagers or young people targeted this people in an attempt to hurt them. I know personally I did some pretty unintelligent things in my youth that were aimed at entertainment but could have potentially hurt an innocent bystander.

Lets think reasonably here, when practically all car enthusiasts speed as well as much of the general public, you're potentially driving a lethal weapon that although, once again not malicious in nature, could unintentionally maim or kill an innocent bystander.

Its tragic what happened and the fool who threw the firework should turn himself in and take his punishment like a man but he certainly does not warrant a bullet in his brain for a single mistake that he made that resulted in a probably unforeseen or thought about consequence, from the young person's point of view. Nearly all of us young people have the "superman" mentality and think that we're untouchable and that no one would actually be injured.

Its an entirely different story if the person who threw the firework intended harm or has a history of such illegal activities and ill-wanted effects.

[Down off my rational soapbox>

Last edited:
id only do it for half price for 2 reasons that stand out mostly

1) so he can pay for operations and shti
2) so i can get a bunch of nazi's on this guys ass after the cops are done with that son of a bitch :)

i know for a fact id go crazy if i lost use of 1 of my hands....(i sure did when i had my shoulder reconstruction)

so wait, you're saying if someone was packing, it would be jsut to shoot the kid dead for throwing a firework (which may have been an accident for all we know, having not been there).

I'm not trying to say its not fucked up, but who knows... he might have slipped as he threw it, or the wind took it or whatever...

i'm not trying to justify the actions by any means, but without being there, i think its hard to say that its ok to shoot him dead.

thats all we need, a bunch of bobos in a gunfight with a ton of other people around.

Throwing a firework at someone is THE SAME AS SHOOTING AT THEM.

And thus, the response is the SAME. If you look under your "rational soapbox" maybe you'll find a copy of the law.

Throwing a firework at someone is THE SAME AS SHOOTING AT THEM.

And thus, the response is the SAME. If you look under your "rational soapbox" maybe you'll find a copy of the law.

The expected results are entirely different.

I had no idea m60 would take fingers off. A m80, sure if you had the firework in a closed fist. I didn't think that a m60 even in a closed fist would remove a finger. M60's are tiny little fireworks.

A bullet is expected to kill someone and here I am, thinking that the M60 would cause burns and damage to the skin but not dismemberment. See the contrast here.

Basically, I'll being logical and rational and you'll using silly arguments to support your pro gun stance, which is in fact the very reason why firearms are frowned upon. Perhaps if you use logical arguments and reasoning that is not moronic, you would have better support.

Like I said, if you shot a friend of mine and I had a gun, you would have as many bullets in you as I could fire off.

seriously? you thought a piece of dynomite wouldnt take off a finger or two?? We put one on a brick and it shattered it to pieces, i got a piece lodged 2 inches into my arm. :p

seriously? you thought a piece of dynomite wouldnt take off a finger or two?? We put one on a brick and it shattered it to pieces, i got a piece lodged 2 inches into my arm. :p

You're sure you're talking of the tiny, inch long cylinders that are m60's?

A m80 is maybe an 1/8th stick of dynamite at most, a m60 is even smaller. We couldn't blow up mailboxes with m60's. I don't even remember if the sides of the boxes would puff out at all.

Dig a tiny hole and put them in, they don't do much when they have the mass surrounding them.

I don't know how many blackcats one m60 would equal, but I've put a half pack of blackcats on an open hand, covered by a glove, before without a problem. Usually with small fireworks the worst part is the burn and not actual dismemberment or breaking skin.

Closed hand is entirely different and would do more damage, but I wouldn't expect someone to lose fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back