want to build all motor b series to run nitrous...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM_EK9R

all motor
okaye this is something ive never done before so I am coming here for some answers and to see if anyone else has run setups similiar...

I want to build an all motor high compression gs-r or ls/vtec BUT I want to spray 100-150 shot without toasting the motor. I do know I have to retard the timing and run colder plugs but that will affect its all motor performance. Which setup should I build is my question... what pistons/rods, should I sleeve the block? over-bore? specific piston rings? I wanna run a single fogger, no crazy direct port unless it is more reliable than a single fogger. which cams? any help will be appreciated, thanks... dont wanna go boost again its too expensive.

hi

how much money do you have?
do you have a car/swap. [ saw sig but people do dream online]
are you doing the work on your own?
NA is way more expensive than FI. but it's less of a hassle and the nitrous that you want is a little crazy for super high cr and stock sleeves. youll also want a direct port system. controlled by ems or nitrous controller.

start?
flat top 10:5.1 coated by swain
Swain Technology for engine piston coatings, race engine coatings, ceramic header coating, carbide metal coatings, Teflon coating spray, thermal spray plasma coating, metalizing closures, spray welding
84mm sleeved gsr
p&p bseries head if you dont have gsr already with block.
agressive cams
blah blah
p28
blah blah blah
super duper tech header
.... mad vtek exh.
ohh and a 87mm TB for the BIG hp numbers

machine shop is doing the build, i am doing the rest. i like NA but I want more than 220whp. so i figured nitrous would be best way to go. i would like to keep it stock bore but maybe re-sleeve and go bigger if neccessary

yes i have a bubble hatch, and yes i have money =) money isnt a problem but im not looking to spend over 2500 for the build

18gsr11.jpg

no swap in the bubble yet, so i will need to get all needed parts to swap out the motors. ive done all this before just looking for advice on the motor build-up. ive went built boost and na before, na multiple times with ls/vtec but never nitrous. just looking for nitrous info ...

im not going to run a dry kit...foggers are wet kits, similiar to the direct port 4-fogger systems but it only has 1 nozzle which mixes fuel and nitrous together. hence "single fogger"

my terminology is pretty self explanatory here on the east coast. I am not sure where you are from but around here there are nitrous kits reffered to as "dry" or "wet"

Back