want to buy civic or integra asap!!!!!!!&#

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pilot

I am looking to buy a civic (must be vteh) or a integra very soon, somewhere in the $3500 range. thanks

I'll sell you my 92 VX hatch, it's got vtec, 1800 and it's yours.

I can sell you the 94 b18b1 too if you want it, pr4 head with mild Port and polish, and 94-95 cams.

Originally posted by pilot@Nov 29 2004, 11:47 AM
thats too far for me to travel, really need one in the tennessee area!!
[post=423626]Quoted post[/post]​

i've got a 91 teg RS for sale. it will be ready in a couple weeks (faster if i get a buyer). car is white with blue interior, 194K, fresh timing belt, new clutch, new axles, and will have a new muffler on it (just a plain old stock one). when all is finished i'm going to ask $2700obo for it.

i'm located in Cape Girardeau, mo. depending on what part of TN you are in, i may not be very far away.

let me know what you think

Ben

89 Civic Hatch-90,000k W/95 D16z6(vtec)-100,000k Si Tranny I/E Auto Meter Tach Sunpro Gauges All Si components New Timing belt 5speed $2200 IA
E-mail if interested jginter@hondaswap.com

I AM IN CHICAGO AND I HAVE A 92 SI HATCH WITH A 94 GSR MOTOR IN IT.. IT HAS FULL SUSPENTION, NEWER WHEEL BEARINGS, SWAP JUST COMPLETED, NEEDS SOME BODY WORK....THERE IS A LOT MORE JUST NOT FEELING LIKE TYPING RIGHT NOW FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 847-456-7553

OR EMAIL ME AT DANCOMER18@HOTMAIL.COM

3000, but u need to drop the motor and tranny back in, i have everything that came out of the car except the head bolts and a clutch, let me know

Back