Want to buy my Wisdom Teeth?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
I just had all 4 wisdom teeth removed.
Took them about 30 seconds to pull all 4... and i can't smoke.
Anyone know how to safely smoke without getting dry socket?
My mouth is already sore, and they only gave me Vicodin.. WTF?!!
I'm bleeding all over too, it's funny as hell, i can't feel my lip so i keep leaking blood on my face.
The shitass part is, i have to work tonite, it's going to be a long weekend.
Maybe i should sell them on Ebay, has that been done yet? :laugh:
/uninstall pain.exe

may count as a body part.

Also, there are times that you shouldn't smoke. If I had an open mouth wound, I wouldn't smoke. I mean there is addiction to it (Which I have) and then there is dragging smoking tar and embalming chemicals over an open sore in my already bacteria-laden mouth. Gross.

Quoted post[/post]]
may count as a body part.

Also, there are times that you shouldn't smoke. If I had an open mouth wound, I wouldn't smoke. I mean there is addiction to it (Which I have) and then there is dragging smoking tar and embalming chemicals over an open sore in my already bacteria-laden mouth. Gross.
You can't sell body parts on ebay?
I wonder if a tooth falls in that category?// hmm.
Point well shrugged off... :laugh: ...
From 12-15 ciggs a day to 0... maybe ill chew em.
Is it safe to smoke thru your nose?

i woudl advise not smoking, but if you NEED to smoke then carry around listerine with you

that pain should help you quit in no time
lol

Quoted post[/post]]
i woudl advise not smoking, but if you NEED to smoke then carry around listerine with you

that pain should help you quit in no time
lol
Lol!
Right now, i can feel it getting un-numb, and my Rx is on the way.
This sucks butt.
I hope i stop bleeding soon, if i don't I'm just going to shove 10 Tampons in my mouth and hit the hay.

im a smoker too.. but yeah, don't do it. you'll get gum cancer or something. not good. and don't chew. thats even worse.

and smoking through your nose is possible i guess... but i wouldn't recommend it. your nose is very sensitive.

throw the patch on your arm or something if your nicfitting.

or just sleep. thats what i do when i can't smoke :p pass out, and you'll forget about it.

Quoted post[/post]]
im a smoker too.. but yeah, don't do it. you'll get gum cancer or something. not good. and don't chew. thats even worse.

and smoking through your nose is possible i guess... but i wouldn't recommend it. your nose is very sensitive.

throw the patch on your arm or something if your nicfitting.

or just sleep. thats what i do when i can't smoke :p pass out, and you'll forget about it.
Yea, im going to eat (somehow?) and have a lil Vicofun then sleep...
I can go without smoking... but im worried about work, i NEED to smoke at work.
:cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
no, you don't. its all in your head.

pussy.

even i can make it a week :p
Yea, it's no secret B > Me.
Yea, it is all in my head, i am a reward smoker, i smoke after accomplishing something.
I would call in, (Tuesday is my last day) but i will fuck my holiday pay up.
I'm off from tomorrow morning til tuesday morning. w00t.

get drunk, take some vic's and pass out

hey dude i hope you get your Rx before the anesthetic wears off. seriously that was the worst pain i have ever had. the pharmacy fucked up after i got all 4 out so i was without anesthetic or painkiller for about 2 hours, then it took about 5 hours for the painkillers to work after i was already in pain.

uhh, and don't smoke during that shit. trust me your mouth will smell bad enough :p

Quoted post[/post]]
hey dude i hope you get your Rx before the anesthetic wears off. seriously that was the worst pain i have ever had. the pharmacy fucked up after i got all 4 out so i was without anesthetic or painkiller for about 2 hours, then it took about 5 hours for the painkillers to work after i was already in pain.

uhh, and don't smoke during that shit. trust me your mouth will smell bad enough :p
Yea i took two Vicodins... right as it was wearing off.
It's almost all wore-off now, and it's fucking hurting a lil more.
I don't like this shit.
How long did you wait until you took the gauze out?

that sucks...

I'd have a hard time going a week without smoking.

I'd walk miles for a pack of cigarettes, bum em or smoke the butts in my ashtray.

But defenitly don't smoke.

i had mine done a year ago. i was in bed for almost a wk. my girlfriend got hers taken out about a week ago and was going to the mall shopping the next day. my mom told me i was taking off my shirt and asking the nuses if they wanted to see my tattoo. i dont remember anything till i got home.

I've found that Percs make me not want to smoke. See if they have the same effect on you.

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
I just had all 4 wisdom teeth removed.
Took them about 30 seconds to pull all 4... and i can't smoke.
Anyone know how to safely smoke without getting dry socket?
My mouth is already sore, and they only gave me Vicodin.. WTF?!!
I'm bleeding all over too, it's funny as hell, i can't feel my lip so i keep leaking blood on my face.
The shitass part is, i have to work tonite, it's going to be a long weekend.
Maybe i should sell them on Ebay, has that been done yet? :laugh:
/uninstall pain.exe

dude...I have to call my dentist and schedule one...They asked me last time and i said no...BUt i keep biting the skin thingy back there and it hurts,...so Imma have to do iy...ewww...
so ahhh..
what made you get rid of them...? :)

How long has it been since your teeth were pulled? I had mine done my junior year in high school... something like 6 years ago, I remember my cheeks being bruised for about a week/week and a half afterwards.

Those sutures tasted good when they started dissolving, but eating nothing but chicken and beef broth for 3 days sucked.

Back