Want to buy my Wisdom Teeth?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys are pussies. They gave me a combination of Valium and Vicodin, and that FUCKED me up. I got really dehydrated and puked all my Gatorade up AND the scabs and stitches from all 4 of my wisdom teeth. 4 drysockets, and when the pain medication went away, I never once took so much as an Ibuprofen. I was eating steak that night.

haha sellin teeth on ebay, that has never been thought of before has it B?

Ahh.
I woke up out of a fun lil nap.
Not going to work, fuck teh holiday pay.
I only had 1/2 drag of a cigg, didn't hurt or nuttin, just trying to minimize the risks.
I left the gauze in too.
About a year ago, they told me i needed to get them out, since they were already all through the skin/grown in. They said they were starting to impact.
Then last week i went to get my teef cleaned and they told me i should get em out.
I figured i might as well do it now.
It's not that sore anymore really, one of them hurts more than the rest, but that's because he pulled on it before i was numb.
And, Celerity, thanks for the info, I'll check my mom's meds to see if she has any Percs, im takin 1000mg of vicodin at a time... until i run out, then i'll move up to 1500mg (mom's better drugs) and develop a dependancy :laugh:

This was the first time i ever had any type of "surgery", if you can really call it that.
It's not as bad as i thought it would be... and i can smoke tomorrow afternoon sometime, so it should be ok.
:cool:

had all 4 of mine removed

keep the smoking to a minimum and ALWAYS have listerine with you, and drink retarded ammounts of WATER...
swish your mouth out with the water often
listerine after any food, any drinks other than water, and any smoking
before bed and when you get up swish your mouth out with warm salt water
and if they gave you that little syringe looking thing to rince with, use it... i couldnt believe the chunks of food that were getting stuck in the holes

and if you had "drains" put in have fun getting those removed (probly not seeing that they were all through the skin and grown in... they had to go into my jaw after mine)
i thought "drains" were little plastic tubes or something to let any blood drain out... sounded reasonable to me... noooooooooooo... "drains" were 3 foot long wads of gause that looked kinda like shoe laces packed into my fucking jaw
"ok we're gunna take your drains out now"
pulling........ pulling.......... pulling..........
:wtf:!!!!!!!!!
ok next one
:wtf:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then my jaw felt hollow for a fuckin week

the pain wasnt too bad i took the percocets they gave me for 2 days and sold the rest... after that i took advil or aleve as needed

Damn, that makes my shit sound not too bad at all.
I feel sad after picturing gauze running down your cheekbones and then getting pulled out.
WTF!
They told me NOT to rinse my mouth out, no listerine ,alcohol, or swishing for at least 24 hours?
Only thing is, it kinda hurts to swallow... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
I feel sad after picturing gauze running down your cheekbones and then getting pulled out.
WTF!
They told me NOT to rinse my mouth out, no listerine ,alcohol, or swishing for at least 24 hours?

your lucky. My wisdom TOOTH was so impacted that my witch doctor i mean dentist had to break my tooth 3 times. Might i add i was awake for the whole procedure :blink: . U know the sound a torque wrench makes us tighten to whatever foot lbs. that loud ass CA COUNK sound thats the sound my tooth made 3x and then i got to watch as he had a pair of channel locks going into my mouth and pulled out the blood drenched pieces of my mouth. For the coupe de grasi... My tooth grew around my root. so my voodoo high preist is chanting "oh god please help me", "god guide my hand" :blink: thats me the whole time. like WTF are doing!!! Im going to die. Then my shit got uber infected. none of u have no clue of the horror!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
WTF!

your lucky. My wisdom TOOTH was so impacted that my witch doctor i mean dentist had to break my tooth 3 times. Might i add i was awake for the whole procedure :blink: . U know the sound a torque wrench makes us tighten to whatever foot lbs. that loud ass CA COUNK sound thats the sound my tooth made 3x and then i got to watch as he had a pair of channel locks going into my mouth and pulled out the blood drenched pieces of my mouth. For the coupe de grasi... My tooth grew around my root. so my voodoo high preist is chanting "oh god please help me", "god guide my hand" :blink: thats me the whole time. like WTF are doing!!! Im going to die. Then my shit got uber infected. none of u have no clue of the horror!

I'da been like, get the FUCK off me... CHECK PLEASE! and bolted.

Mine were impacted, but nothin is that bad about it.
Even not smoking ain't that bad... it's the first time i've went more than 10 hours without a cigg for the last 6 years(...other than a 3 month period.)
I took a total 3000mg of Vicodin yesterday.. i slept almost all day, woke up for a few hours, and slept almost all night too.
I want some Pepsi, and i want to brush my teef better.
Wisdom teeth suck though... anyone looking to get them out, Save the trip, and buy mine.
Buy it Now: $4999.99 + $10shipping + $2 insurance

Back