Want To Buy; Virgin P28 or P06

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Yeah the one I bought off Havok got a little messed up. Sooooo... I need another one.

A virgin P28 or Virgin P06 will work. I'm looking for a price range of 100-125 shipped.

I have one from a 94 Civic Ex Auto if that will work for you.
I should be able to convert it if needed though
I Should be able to find it tonight

Quoted post[/post]]
lol, what the hell did you do to it?

Me? Nothing. lol

Brian (BDN) went to solder it today and it slipped and scraped across some of the circuit paths on the board. He called me this afternoon "um James... I uh need to talk to you about your computer... you know the car ecu..." :confused:

Just from that and his tone of voice I knew it wasn't good. lol But it's all good, he's gonna replace it.

But if this one is still fixable I might be able to get it repaired and keep it as a backup.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lol, what the hell did you do to it?

Me? Nothing. lol

Brian (BDN) went to solder it today and it slipped and scraped across some of the circuit paths on the board. He called me this afternoon "um James... I uh need to talk to you about your computer... you know the car ecu..." :confused:

Just from that and his tone of voice I knew it wasn't good. lol But it's all good, he's gonna replace it.

But if this one is still fixable I might be able to get it repaired and keep it as a backup.
I got it, 100 + shipping sound good.

I forgot to respond when i read this yesterday. lol

Yeah that sounds good. Price a shipping quote to zip 46835 and Brian and I will let you know. :thumbsup:

I dont exactly know the code for the ecu but it is an ecu from a 96 civic hatchback with all ex interior and a d16y8, so im guessing its a d16y8 ecu but i dunno what the code is.

Delivery in 2 business days
approx
PM me how you would want it shipped, I can take paypal.

I have a p06 in my car now...I think it might have been converted becuase there was a VTEC in my car and it was taken out. (1992 4Dr LX had a D16Z6 in it)

Z6: That sounds great, i told BDN about it I'll PM you when he's got the cash ready to go. Just hold it for me if you can. Thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Z6: That sounds great, i told BDN about it I'll PM you when he's got the cash ready to go. Just hold it for me if you can. Thanks.
PM me with an address so i can get everything ready. If you use paypal I have remember what the heck my account name was again.

Back