Want to Go Turbo?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jomarlin123

K-5eRiEs Is ThE 5HiT.....
I have a 94 Ls with a obd1 gsr head and would like to go turbo ,I would like to knoe what are the parts that i would need for this job i was looking at a turbo kit that is for sale on ebay but i really dont understand if they are good turbos or wat heres the link if you guys would like to check it eBay Motors: CIVIC / INTEGRA B SERIES TURBO KIT DSM TDO5 TURBO KIT (item 250098993059 end time Apr-03-07 11:25:07 PDT) :confused: plus i would like to use about 12 to 14 psi.

stay away from ebay its all junk the best and cheapest turbo kit your gona get will be a greddy kit, or a put together kit that you build your self

A friend of mine bought one from ebay for his type r hatch and is crazy the power it has, thats why i was looking at it .

well there are hundreds of warnigs all over the net about those turbos they have more junk than not every now and then you will get a good one but the odds are against you.

any good name brand stuff such as Turbonetics or garrett exc ext will be great

Problem withthis turbo is that it just the turbo with out the line or intercooler plus i dont knoe wat the rest of part i need for this if you have a list that i can have to help me out let me knoe .

i would just buy a greedy kit and be done with it, but you would need turbo down pipe bov, turbo manifold, intercooler,hot pipe,charge pipe,oil lines. water lines..

ok and if i get a greddy turbo kit can i change the turbo let say to a biger turbo, would i have to change the intercooler or just the turbo

just the turbo, but unless your gona boost the crap out of it the greddy should be fine

Just go with turbonetics or greddys turbo... listen to him... he knows what u want and what u need....:)

Back