Want to know the best N/A build up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just bought a usdm 94 gsr motor putting it into my 92 vx shell and I just need some ideas on how to make around 250 hp with only stock internals if thats possible. Money is not an option

what are you laughing at nOOb......
likeCRVTEC said nos is your best option but if money is not an option .... then you get 0hp...lol

should i at least do up the block alil for nitrous, and I want some type of setup that is more permanent

Originally posted by crxlsvtec1221@Jan 5 2005, 08:03 PM
should i at least do up the block alil for nitrous, and I want some type of setup that is more permanent
[post=441677]Quoted post[/post]​

What happened to keeping it all stock?

How much money? High compression, agressive cams, good air flow, and giggle juice. Also stroking it will help quite a bit too. So all honda.... ITR crank, rods, CTR pistons, ITR intake mani, itr header, get your head port & polish Only way to stay all honda and get 250 is with nitrous.. Also do you want 250whp or to the crank :D or you could opt for the ls crank and rods wit ctr pistons

if you want to leave it stock, and money isnt an issue, go to www.full-race.com and turbo the bitch. You can get 250-300 on the stock gsr with good tuning. Your not going to have a N/A gsr with all stock internals hitting 250 whp without spraying the shit out of it and it blowing up. And i dont consider nitrous all motor, so no you cannot have a completely stock GSR and make 250whp N/A

if money is not a problem; sell the gsr, get a h22a+complete JUN engine parts ;) should be around 250whp allmotor. but if you want to keep the gsr, then nitrous will be your best bet.

Originally posted by 99SiRidinLow@Jan 6 2005, 11:50 AM
How much money? High compression, agressive cams, good air flow, and giggle juice. Also stroking it will help quite a bit too. So all honda.... ITR crank, rods, CTR pistons, ITR intake mani, itr header, get your head port & polish Only way to stay all honda and get 250 is with nitrous.. Also do you want 250whp or to the crank :D or you could opt for the ls crank and rods wit ctr pistons
[post=442001]Quoted post[/post]​

that wont put you even close to 250.

200 whp i'd guess.

if money is no option, fuck b-series.

k24a1 block from TSX
k20a ITR head
k20a ITR 6-speed tranny w/lsd

some cams.

250whp.

thats the most affordable frankestine setup so far for a Kseries swap...wishing money was not an option....

K series in eg = :wub:

i cant wait to see Jeff's turbo K build done from boosted-hybrid.com. It looks like its gonna be a monster

heard k-series was a hard swap thou, I guess I go with the ctr and itr internals and a forged crank and juice the bitch

2500 for a k20a2 is very good price. they usually run around the $3500s. k20a swaps is like almost any other swap except i think you have to weld in a mount.

Back