want to laugh

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

custompainter

drive it like U stole it
:cool:finished my b18 swap yesterday. got everything where it needed to be. sounded great, ran great, drove it around the block a couple times and on the highway. parked it last night and went to bed all happy. heres the good part woke up this morning went outside and warmed it up to go to work. yeah you thought i was going to say it got stolen NO werse got on the highway drove about 5 mile and it spun a bearing ...... LOL i cant win

didn't even get an hour of drive time on it

look on the bright side, you can rebuild an engine, you can't rebuild a missing car.

i know how you feel. i had an sr20det swap done in my nissan, guy blew the engine, got a replacement but kept it and rebuilt mine. still fucked and had to pay to have it rebuilt a second time from a different shop. at least i still had the car.

right on

anyway i just got off the phone i called a bunch of places and found another motor for 400
it's got 95k on it and it's in a 4 door auto sounds like it might be desent i think i might pick it up

did you remember to put oil in it.

edit:nobody would admit it if they forgot.

Back