Want to move to Mass? Buy my house, cheap w/2 car garage!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
Last edited:
If you found a clean unibody, theres 98% of a 1st gen CRX out there I'd be happy to leave behind (including a full D16A1/1g Integra swap) :thumbsup:

Local, but a tad closer to my wifes work/my work "area" (Boston)...also need something bigger, with the kid and 3 dogs its getting crowded in here

-baby's have so much shit, its overtaking everything

Local, but a tad closer to my wifes work/my work "area" (Boston)...also need something bigger, with the kid and 3 dogs its getting crowded in here

It really is like every time they fill a diaper a teddy bear or a truck shows up under the couch.

we are the best...

-oh, also theres no more emissions test for inspection...pre-95 just gets a safety check and 96+ just needs to not have a CEL

and you can get married if you're gay

Come to Ohio! We don't have E-Check, ever! Plus we look the other way if you're gay, and Detroit is in Michigan, so you don't have to worry about that. And on top of all of that, you can buy a house like that in East Cleveland for $10, unfortunately that might be all you make for the next 10 years, but you just bought a house for the price of a sammach! And there might even be a meth lab in the basement to get you started on your pathway to east Cleveland success! ;)

Yeah I'm originally from mass and so is she...and we both work in the Boston area so when we were looking for a house we came back to the area.

And my mortgage is literally $2.88 more per month than what our rent in barrington ri was

Where do you work? I didn't know you lived in MA...I thought you lived in Missouri or Indiana and I don't know why...

Minus Eleven...build and maintain environmental rooms for bio-tech/pharmaceutical companies (for the most part, also work on ultra low-temp equipment)

To answer your question:

No, I don't want to be a Masshole.

us massholes? driving cross country yesterday, i couldnt believe how many fucking idiots that have trouble staying on the road and cognizant of other drivers in sunny warm weather, nevermind the shitty conditions that we will be driving through on the way home. ugh.

you couldnt pay me to live in this horrid state longer than i have to.

Ohh, aside from being absurdly poor, having shitty weather 9 months of the year and really boring, we do have really good drivers. Now Pennsylvania, they drive like tards.

You both have a penchant for driving 50 in the left lane and holding up miles of traffic...it's called the passing lane for a reason.

Go to Connecticut or California...cruising speed is like 120 lol

Back