want to trade my eg hatch for a ek ex civic coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic5069

just looking for a 1996 to 2000 ek coupe power everything with sunroof and stick will trade my 1993 eg hatch has lots of extras anybody got one let me no i live in hanover pa will travel alittle but not to far so let me no

no its a dx with an ex tranny stage1 clutch header test pipe skunk 2 exhaust skunk 2 springs kyb agx shocks blox lower control arms megan strut bar ex gauge cluster del sol si wheels intake ngk plug wires and plugs 99 civic seats b and m fuel pressure gauge and and regulator

plus carbon fiber spoon wing no brake lite and carbon fiber gas door and vision amber corners

its black its wrecked in the front but its easyly fixable im in the process of fixing it now but dont really have any money

I have a 99 Ex coupe. Sunroof, power everything. Has CAI. Dropzone Racing struts lowered with Neuspeed race springs. Mugen Lip, Type R Fogs, Black grille black housing side skirts. Riding on 14" steelies with 90% tread left on stock tires. Just did oil change with Synthetic Racing oil. Front and Rear upper strut bars. It's an automatic but have all parts needed for manual swap. I will do it myself before trade with paid extra on top.

Let me know. I live in South Carolina lol. Probably too far. Also has 103K miles I've owned it for a year and a half. I got it with 93k miles. Did oil change every 2500 miles or 2 months.

There's no A/C cuz I had plans to turbo after auto - manual swap. Clean full interior, 2 minor dents on body everythng else is excellent. Hollow cat (about to put test pipe in place of it) 2.5" exhaust back to N1 Muffler, No resonator. All mods done by me suspension exhaust etc...

Can I see pics of your car?

im really interested in the 99 civic if u do have everything for the swap i can do it my self but hit me back so we can trade pics

id really like to trade it or id sell it for 3000.00 the after narkets alone are worth that

no its a dx with an ex tranny stage1 clutch header test pipe skunk 2 exhaust skunk 2 springs kyb agx shocks blox lower control arms megan strut bar ex gauge cluster del sol si wheels intake ngk plug wires and plugs 99 civic seats b and m fuel pressure gauge and and regulator visionamber corners si taillight lower tie bar type r shift knob new brakes timing belt water pump

i got a black 96 coupe ex. sohc vtec. 5sp. intake and exhaust. lowered(coilovers). i got pictures on here already, look for A_SeP21 and click on my ad. it should say 96 ek coupe for sale or trade. holla at me.

dude totally interested my hatch does have a lil rust in rear corter panels some dent in it but all is fixable a want to keep it but id really like to own a coupe ek so let me no what u want to do and is it a ex withpower window and sunroof let me no then

Back