want your input

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd rock those Enkei's...pretty nice...

me too lol. they were on lay-a-way when I worked at discount tires. but I got laid off recently. they are still on lay-a-way but i found a cheap ass set of ls webs that I am looking at getting and just putting new tires on. I have never seen webs on a 4 door before, and I like unique and cheap. lol

If you're getting Enkei's get the RPF-1's. They're one of the best rims around. They're light as hell and they look nice and clean too. I think the 15" ones weight like 9lbs or 12lb or something.

yeah but keep in mind this car is on a rough budget. I know shedding weight would help handling, but I think the extra $200-$300 dollars I would spend on rims could be put towards something else. ya know?

get the LS wheels then and get some real whels when you have the $$$
hell keep the LS wheels for daily driving and throw some R comps on the RPF-1s to beat up on the autocross/road course

I am definately gonna get the LS wheels but I don't know if I will end up buying other rims. Its not that I don't have the money its more like I am trying to stick the car to a budget. I don't wanna spend over the amount I set.

I am definately gonna get the LS wheels but I don't know if I will end up buying other rims. Its not that I don't have the money its more like I am trying to stick the car to a budget. I don't wanna spend over the amount I set.

LS rims are always a classy choice. And you have options if you wanted to jazz them up a bit too...paint, powder-coat, Honda center caps, etc.

thats what I was thinking. they look FAR better than steelies, plus I may be able to get an awesome deal on getting them powder coated.

what color would look good on a white 4 door?? I was thinking black...maybe lime green lol

stock. if you're on a budget don't waste cash on stupid shit like powdering your nose

Back