Wanted: 1988 civic hatch parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cheapcivic88

I need some seats and some door panels for my 88 hatch - would crx door panels work? also a center console - mine doesnt have one but I have seen some that do anyone know the diff? :ph34r:

Originally posted by cheapcivic88@Aug 18 2004, 11:07 AM
I need some seats and some door panels for my 88 hatch - would crx door panels work?  also a center console - mine doesnt have one but I have seen some that do anyone know the diff? :ph34r:
[post=378566]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a set of very nice 93 prelude seats in near mint condition. They already have EF rails and sliders(ready to bolt in) to your car. I had them in my CRX for about a year and now have Corbeau's. LMK if this intrests you. I have pics also. oh yeah, they are a blue/grey color and are oh so comfortable. I just don't need them.

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89+Aug 18 2004, 10:13 AM-->
cheapcivic88
@Aug 18 2004, 11:07 AM
I need some seats and some door panels for my 88 hatch - would crx door panels work?  also a center console - mine doesnt have one but I have seen some that do anyone know the diff? :ph34r:
[post=378566]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a set of very nice 93 prelude seats in near mint condition. They already have EF rails and sliders(ready to bolt in) to your car. I had them in my CRX for about a year and now have Corbeau's. LMK if this intrests you. I have pics also. oh yeah, they are a blue/grey color and are oh so comfortable. I just don't need them.

matt
[post=378569]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds like a cool deal how much ya want for the pair and can i see a pic?

how 'bout $300 shipped to your door sound? I wanted $275 = shipping for the seats but, I willing to come down on price and help with the shipping since i need to move soon and I need to get rid of these parts. LMK

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89@Aug 18 2004, 11:52 AM
how 'bout $300 shipped to your door sound? I wanted $275 = shipping for the seats but, I willing to come down on price and help with the shipping since i need to move soon and I need to get rid of these parts. LMK

matt
[post=378624]Quoted post[/post]​

whoa thats a little steeper than i was figurin - it would take me a while to scrape up $300 :blink:

Originally posted by Riceburner@Aug 18 2004, 11:51 AM
hey man i got a CRX console..if your interested...
[post=378623]Quoted post[/post]​

would a crx console bolt into my civic or would i have to change some things?

Originally posted by cheapcivic88+Aug 18 2004, 12:56 PM-->
@Aug 18 2004, 11:52 AM

matt

whoa thats a little steeper than i was figurin - it would take me a while to scrape up $300 :blink:
[post=378627]Quoted post[/post]​

I could maybe go $250, but i think thats moer than you want to pay. I also have a center console. LMK

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89+Aug 18 2004, 12:23 PM-->
Originally posted by cheapcivic88@Aug 18 2004, 12:56 PM
hybrid89
@Aug 18 2004, 11:52 AM

matt

[post=378627]Quoted post[/post]​

I could maybe go $250, but i think thats moer than you want to pay. I also have a center console. LMK

matt
[post=378655]Quoted post[/post]​
how much for the console shipped?

i have the crx console in my 89 hatch...i'll sale u everything to make it fit in your hatch...pm me man if u want it

Back