WANTED: 92-95 Civic HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

miskia2004

I am looking for a Civic Hatchback that is anywhere from 92-95. I'm on a tight budget, so anything 5,500 and under. The car would have to be in Oregon or Washington. E-Mail me at miskia2004@hotmail.com if you can help me out.

I am in the same boat as you man but honestly I wouldn't pay more than 3k for any 92-95 hatch. I have found online EK hatchies selling for 4k even.

Milan

Im looking for a rolling chassis... just a shell... let me know... maybe under something under a grand... trying to get my crvtec underway.. got the block and 95 GSR head on the way so need a car and trans now...

Originally posted by miskia2004@Jul 20 2003, 03:19 AM
I am looking for a Civic Hatchback that is anywhere from 92-95. I'm on a tight budget, so anything 5,500 and under. The car would have to be in Oregon or Washington. E-Mail me at miskia2004@hotmail.com if you can help me out.

I will sell you my 92 hb with a b16a and gsr tranny and ecu and stage 3 clucth for 4700 I will even drive it out there I am not going to lie to you it has a few dents on it nothing major email if you want to speeding88@hotmail.com I am in chicago the swap was done by garge kwai the most respect shop out here it has over $3800 spent on it have recits for it

I have a 94 CX hatch for sale...Its stock with 90,000 miles...Has A/C body is in excellent condition, have pics if you want. Only problem is it needs a new head gasket...I just got a new bike and dont really have the cash to spend on it. Anyways hit me back at sikboy6911@aol.com if anyone is interested. Or ill sell my bike for $7000, 02 CBRf4i just rolled 1000miles yesterday and still has warranty.

Back