1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted b18b

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by lude68, Dec 22, 2003.

1. lude68

lude68 Senior Member

Ive got a friend thats wanting a b18b full swap for a good price. Does anyone have a swap or a link for a pretty decent price. Ive looked around for him and havent been able to find one for whats in his price range. So any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. hybrid_b18

hybrid_b18 crew chief

i have a 2000 ls for sale. B18B1 and the tranny. thats about it though. my hatch got stolen that had the axles and ecu and pump so i am selling the other ls motor i have. it has only 50K and if you want i can email you pics. im in minnesota.

peace out

3. jastunna1987

jastunna1987 Member

i may be able to help you out.
    what is his price range

4. lude68

lude68 Senior Member

it really just depends...he works all the time and his dad owns like 5 business (one being a condo he rents out to people year round) so hes going to borrow the money from him..if you could just let me know what you guys have and if you have pics please send them to hda600@yahoo.com! thanx again!

5. gsr hatch

gsr hatch Member

i have a COMPLETE ls swap with 74,000 miles for $1200 let me know if interested

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted