Wanted: Car Show Judges...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

My buddies at Swift Motorsports are having their Summer Slam on July 23. Some of you may remember it from last year, with the drifting exhibition... Well, we need judges for this year...

Looking for people that can be at the waterford speedbowl around 7-8am, and can dedicate most of the morning and early afternoon to judging. The more anal the better..

Judges will get free entrance to the show, judges T-Shirt, and WATER (which was like GOLD last year LOL)... Either reply here or PM me if you are interested, and what cars you would prefer to judge.

Anybody? Clayton? Chris? B? Steve (Not You Steve, Bob Vila Steve :p j/k)?

I don't know whats going on that day, if I do get a chance, I'll call ya. But I can smell rice a mile away, and if it's not OG, then it fails.

Well if there are certain things you would rather judge, you can judge them probably... Let me know.. My buddy needs definates...

That's a shame.. I make a good car show judge.

I'd probably be really hungover from the jack and jill the night before :) If it was another weekend I'd probably help out.

Steve... HENCE THE j/k PART! If you are seriously interested, let me know. I'm sure there will be some 20 year old half started projects you can judge... :D j/k

<-- will also be hung over from steve's J&J. plus, i'm too anal. everything would probably tie for last place.

ok, I'm in for now. I'll send you a PM later tonight when I get home (And out of the garage)

And done working on my 30 year old car.

Back